Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Each top Club make you or break you?..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Each top Club make you or break you?..

I just saw our very Own Gucci, who was set aside from TM by CQ, joined a Cypriot side, failed to make a mark, joined the lowly A League in Australia again failed and now back in his own 'home turf' He scores Four, I repat FOUR in a span of 18 min!! Same goes for Sardar in Russia, opposite side goes for JB in Premier League and Ansarifard! they regressed ! i know a lot of you will say its the style of the league or the coached use of the individual player, but question that begs is why not use them the way they were used( ie dont change a successful model) and if you want to why buy the player in the first place and bench them. in JBs case an expensive player!! ??

You cant compare Sardar to Gucci to ARJ. Although they are all Iranian forwards, thats where the similarities end. Completely different playing styles, pace, drive, and citizenships.

I believe Sardar is excelling because he has been in the RPL for several years, earned his keep, and progressed. Somewhat similar to what ARJ and Gucci did in the Eredivise. However, the two latter moved to different leagues where they didnt mesh well with the playing style. That being said, i dont think Sardar would have had as much difficulty in the EPL as ARJ has.

I hate to say it, but Sardar is more talented than the other two.
    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
      You cant compare Sardar to Gucci to ARJ. Although they are all Iranian forwards, thats where the similarities end. Completely different playing styles, pace, drive, and citizenships.

I believe Sardar is excelling because he has been in the RPL for several years, earned his keep, and progressed. Somewhat similar to what ARJ and Gucci did in the Eredivise. However, the two latter moved to different leagues where they didnt mesh well with the playing style. That being said, i dont think Sardar would have had as much difficulty in the EPL as ARJ has.

I hate to say it, but Sardar is more talented than the other two.
      Gucci's lack of speed limits him sometimes his countering ability(his 1v1 vs Romero being one time) and Jahanbakhsh's speed of play hinders him in EPL.

Azmoun can be plugged into several roles in different teams with a lot of extra perks(Defensive clearances/aerial threats).

Comment

Working...
      X