Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should gucci be invited to tm if he keep the strong form?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should gucci be invited to tm if he keep the strong form?

he scored 4 goals in a game, if he hit 10-15 goals, should he be invited to tm, he is the same age as karim, and much better than karim.
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%

The poll is expired.

No I hate this iranian and general trend of I retire then I come back. Time to move on.
    It is not like he score 3 goals in CL against real madrid either

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore
      he scored 4 goals in a game, if he hit 10-15 goals, should he be invited to tm, he is the same age as karim, and much better than karim.
      He wasn't dropped from TM. He retired from it.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

agree, he choose to retire himself, so whats the point in begging him to come back?

Comment

At this point, Taremi and Azmoun should be our locks.

Gucci is not going to want to come unless given a starting spot

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore
            In my opinion Gucci should return to Team Melli. BTW. He is three years older than Karim

Comment

we got enough firepower to do without him and apparently he has already declined Wilmots' approach..!!

if we get in a tight spot due to injuries/suspensions etc, and he keeps his fine form, i suppose he could always be convinced to return ..? but even then, to promise him anything more than limited minutes off the bench would be a mistake ..!

Comment

Age is not important, why not for the moments you need a finisher ? Even if its 10 min .

If he plays well why not ? because of his age ? or because of what ?

Comment

I think this may be a pointless thread as he RETIRED on his own (or his wifes) accord. I believe he was even offered to come back by Wilmots and he politely declined.

Unlike some people (Shojaei), Gucci realizes when he isnt at his best so he cant give TM his best so he will not answer the call up.
                  #WilmotsOUT

Comment

He could be useful as a sub, depending on who we face, the tactics necessary, or if we get injuries.

Comment

Of course he should be invited back. He has finisher qualities and could be perfectly used as a sub.

Comment

Only if he grows a bushy heavy duty SIBIL; otherwise no!
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

100%. The most in form players should be invited to Team Melli. No matter what age or what team they play in.

Comment

Let the guy play more than just 1 game before making polls like this?

Comment

If the WC was this year, I'd say try and bring him back. But 3 years out? NO! Lets use this opportunity to raise the next generation.

We're facing Cambodia and Bahrain people, not Spain and Portugal, no need for this measure (not that he was good enough to see the field against those two anyhow).

Comment

Working...
                              X