Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should gucci be invited to tm if he keep the strong form?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    He wasn't dropped from TM. He retired from it.
    you can retire and come back we had micheal jordan and other players, even paul scholes came back. i am saying he can be a good sub player if he keep form up

Comment

Did you guys watch his goals ??Did you see the chances they created for him? Naaa I pass i rather see sardar and other young players in front , than Gucci.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Let the guy play more than just 1 game before making polls like this?
        i am saying if he keep the form, there is nothing wrong with the poll. with karim being garbage , we can see if gucci coming can help us

Comment

Like I’ve said before, Reza had a kid before the World Cup and for someone to have a wife and a child, play for a tough midtable club in Heerenveen, kick ass in Heerenveen, fly back and forth from Heerenveen to Iran to sit on the bench, I can see how frustrating that can be.

BUT, knowing Reza and how humble and respectful he was to Carlos and to his teammates he did not complain or utter a single negative word. A player with class and respect. One of my favorite personalities from Team Melli.

He retired to focus on his family and that’s respectable. The way it ended was nice too. Carlos Queiroz expresses his love and respect for Reza and thanked him.

My thing is, if Reza himself expresses to Wilmots he’s open for a return then I’m fine with it. But we also have pressure from League Bartar clubs who want for Marc to give strikers from our league a chance. Sardar, Taremi, Karim, and once Kaveh is back are gonna be too 4 call ups for that position. So my assumption is the legionnaires will have their spot and one spot will be given to a PGL player.

I still want to see Reza back and if both he/Wilmots give an okay then I’m okay as well. Because the last thing we want is to regret an in form striker regardless of his age when we are in a desperate situation (which god forbid we won’t be). Or when we go into a World Cup and we need a player who can cope with desperate situations. Reza has proven time after time that he is the definition of “mard e rooz e sakht”.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post

BUT, knowing Reza and how humble and respectful he was to Carlos and to his teammates he did not complain or utter a single negative word. A player with class and respect. One of my favorite personalities from Team Melli.
            Lol not only Just reza but also his wife talked crap about CQ ! Both of them talked shit about him. His wife during the WQ and Reza after the World cup

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Lol not only Just reza but also his wife talked crap about CQ ! Both of them talked shit about him. His wife during the WQ and Reza after the World cup
              What? Really? I didn’t know that. Can you show me proof please?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                i am saying if he keep the form, there is nothing wrong with the poll. with karim being garbage , we can see if gucci coming can help us
                Sorry but as long as he hasn't yet proved he's been in form during a long period of time, the thread is irrelevant.

Comment

My thing is, if Reza himself expresses to Wilmots he’s open for a return then I’m fine with it.
                  This.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

What? Really? I didn’t know that. Can you show me proof please?
                    His wife posted numerous stories on her instagram page bashing CQ and Gucci did an interview he also belittled CQ by saying he played bekesh ziresh football in a mocking way tone. He also said that CQ dis respected him and seyed jalal in Team Melli

Also if you search on this forum I think you'll find some people talking about it. specially about his wife.

BTW here is his latest interview about CQ (not the original one i was talking about ) . This is in june 2019 .
                    قوچان نژاد: به من و سید جلال در تیم ملی بی احترامی شد!
                    https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/fa/ne...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Working...
                    X