Highlights: Varazdin 3:0 Istra 1961

*Mehdi's assist @ min. 3:35.

The pace on this kid... Unreal
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

awesome play. I think Varazdin can survive now, this was a huge win vs their direct competition. They have 6 games to put some more distance between them and relegation zone.

It will be great for mehdikhani to continue his development there. Im sure a bigger team will pick him up if he has one full season in the form he is now showing. His physicality, speed, versatility in any positions on the right side (RB, RWB, RW) make him somebody that could be of use to TM in the future.

Comment

I hope mehdikhani features more consistently in the starting lineup. He’s got great speed as we saw in his assist today and that was one hell of a pass. Varazdin can be a nice springboard for him to join a better league if he gets his chances consistently and performs consistently.
        Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 06-20-2020, 10:57 PM.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Varazdin 1:0 Zapresic FT

*Mehdi started on the bench and was subbed in on the 84th min.
          *Another big 3 points for Varazdin. They are now 4 points off the relegation zone.

Comment

Working...
          X