Mehdi Mehdikhani @ NK Varaždin | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi Mehdikhani @ NK Varaždin | 2019-2020

It's official. Mehdi Mehdikhani has been unveiled at his new club in Croatia.

Hey bro, are you changing your name from Leicester City to Karim Khaneh Zand or Vakeel-ol-Raaya soon?

Comment

Interesting move hope it works out for him
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Crappy team and crappier league other than Dimano.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Crappy team and crappier league other than Dimano.

the league produces a lot of talent (teams besides Dinamo) and actually have a very high level in terms of player development. Also its not like mehdikhani is a household name or talent. He is really unknown even to us iranian fans. At his age moving here is good. He can improve his game and show himself to a much wider audience.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            the league produces a lot of talent (teams besides Dinamo) and actually have a very high level in terms of player development. Also its not like mehdikhani is a household name or talent. He is really unknown even to us iranian fans. At his age moving here is good. He can improve his game and show himself to a much wider audience.
            No scout give a damn about a bottom table team, yes Dinamo I agree but not many other teams other than Hajduk Split maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              No scout give a damn about a bottom table team, yes Dinamo I agree but not many other teams other than Hajduk Split maybe.

and where do you think those guys buy players from? If you think mehdikhani can go directly to one of those teams you should temper your expectations. Mehdikhani is not a known player, he didnt have opportunity to go to a well known team. This is the mentality that prevents our players from succeeding ostad. "These teams are bad and I, as a young 19-22 year old player deserve to only play for these other teams". If they believe in themselves, have quality, and bust their ass, they can get picked up by whatever teams they want. That wont happen if he stays and plays as a semi-starter for Shahre Khodro .

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                Hey bro, are you changing your name from Leicester City to Karim Khaneh Zand or Vakeel-ol-Raaya soon?
                If you're referring to the picture he's got in his signature, that is Nader shah.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  and where do you think those guys buy players from? If you think mehdikhani can go directly to one of those teams you should temper your expectations. Mehdikhani is not a known player, he didnt have opportunity to go to a well known team. This is the mentality that prevents our players from succeeding ostad. "These teams are bad and I, as a young 19-22 year old player deserve to only play for these other teams". If they believe in themselves, have quality, and bust their ass, they can get picked up by whatever teams they want. That wont happen if he stays and plays as a semi-starter for Shahre Khodro .
                  Sure, let's have a wet dream.

Comment

Is playing against Dinamo Zagreb!

Comment

first time hearing of him...!! is he any good..?
                      what are his league playing chances..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        first time hearing of him...!! is he any good..?
                        what are his league playing chances..?
                        well he played tonight in a 1-0 win over dinamo zagreb after just a week in training.

Mehdikhani is a very physically strong, hardworking, winger/fwd. He can play midfield as well but I think he is best in the taremi role. He has good speed, physique, hustle, and eye for goal so I am sure he will get playing time.

He is definitely a player to keep an eye on.

Comment

Varazdin won 1-0 against Dinamo, who beat Atlanta of Serie A by a 4-0 margin a few days ago.

Clearly croatian league is very competative, and seemingly physical from what i've seen.

It's no surprise that they are a huge exporter of young talents in europe.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            Varazdin won 1-0 against Dinamo, who beat Atlanta of Serie A by a 4-0 margin a few days ago.

Clearly croatian league is very competative, and seemingly physical from what i've seen.

It's no surprise that they are a huge exporter of young talents in europe.
                            CC: Iran_19

Croatian league isn't as bad as you make it out to be bro.

Comment

Mehdi was subbed in the 71' Minute as Varazdin took the three points today.

The only website that has any info at all on this league seems to be sofascore.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                              X