Mr. Wilmots!!!! Invite our league's best defender "Shoja Khalilzadeh" to TM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    This is something many other people told you but you keep doing it.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Last time I checked that post I made had 13 likes. Other people are also saying things similar to me. Nakone az man khoshet miyad hey reply mikoni??? [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      Last time I checked that post I made had 13 likes. Other people are also saying things similar to me. Nakone az man khoshet miyad hey reply mikoni??? [emoji1787]
      You are just a kid.
      Boro ba asbab bazit bazi kon kocholo lol

Comment

You are just a kid.
        Boro ba asbab bazit bazi kon kocholo lol

I'd rather do that than be Shoja's lover boy

Comment

I'd rather do that than be Shoja's lover boy
          Shoja lover loooool
          Chand chandi ba khodet kocholo?lol

Comment

You obviously have personal agenda against this guy.
            Why you never ever mentioned Reza Gucci who shit at CQ not once but in two shots, even a cheap one when CQ left the county?
            Come on man it is a legitimate point of view that shojas attitude sucks and he isn’t a huge upgrade on what we have anyways to justify his inclusion. Plus he’s 30 years old already.

You of all people should now how hashieh has destroyed so many TM squads and prevented them from reaching their full potential. To suggest that this guy who insulted TM players (current !!!),insulted one of our best coaches ever, and took the side of a man who consistently downplayed TMs achievements is criminal.

We can’t have characters that have the potential to destroy TM invited. This guy is a bad apple.

And the reality is he won’t add anything major to Tm either! The is inferior to majid and PAG for sure, at best he could be a backup. Even then, by WC he will be 33 or so, don’t you think it’s better we give somebody like salimi a chance to grow?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              I'm a perspolisi, and I'm saying that because I've watched a lot of perspolis games where Shoja got away with a dirty foul, or spent 3 hours arguing with a ref.
              Players act differently when they play at national level. His skills are what we are looking for and lacking in our TM defense and many including yourself could be feeling bad for not giving him a chance. Do u really think that there re better defenders than him in TM right now? you believe that Kanani is better than Shoja? if no, then I rest my case.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Iran_19 and Greenguy4life,

There is absolutely no reason to bicker like children and belittle each other.

Shoja Khalilzadeh has certainly shown lots of temperament issues and in my honest opinion, is not TM material either.

However, everyone is entitled to express their own opinion on PFDC and to do so respectfully without belittling and insulting others.

Please continue this discussion like the adults you are, and do not make it personal.

Thank you.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Show your face kid. Stop hiding behind an icon. Talk to me like a man if you have something to say. You clearly want to be offensive so don't pussy out by saying 'no offence'. Pussy. Suck on these UEFA B Licence balls, you absolute nobody.
                  well the only thing you deserve for this totally uncalled for post is for you to be Banned for life here.
                  Last edited by webmaster; 09-15-2019, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                    Taremi was 23 years when you made that thread, Shoja is 30 years and already had chances before in TM.
                    go figure...

So a defender of 30 years of age is OLD???

come on... what do you guys have against him?? he is better than most defenders in the league.. are you blind or intentionally ignoring the red players?
                    Last edited by webmaster; 09-15-2019, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                      go figure...

So a defender of 30 years of age is OLD???

come on... what do you guys have against him?? he is better than most defenders in the league.. are you blind or intentionally ignoring the red players?
                      At least when considering the goal of our team, to be successful in WC 2022, age is an important factor.

Also, when considering that he is nowhere close to Majid or pouraliganji, it doesn’t make sense to bring an older player along for WC2022.

I would rather bring in some younger players to build our squad for the future.

I also don’t think that red players are being ignored.

Torabi, Beiranvand, Nourollahi, and even alipour and nadari have been invited recently.

At least with players like Salimi, Kaanani, and Cheshmi, they have many more years to play and will certainly not be too old come WC time.

Not saying that shoja isn’t good enough, but I’m just pointing out that there are many factors likely involved in him not getting invited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^ well, IMHO we need more experience in defense. Someone who could manage the back and perhaps that was why we conceded the first goal to Japan and ultimately lost the whole confidence and the game too. because we were inexperienced in the back simply put.

We need to inject more experience in the back as we are good in the midfield and attack. Both Kaanani and Cheshmi have been also tested many times and we saw how they did not completely satisfy, let's give Shoja a chance too and see how he does as sitting here and prejudging him will not be fair. That's all I am saying.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          ^ well, IMHO we need more experience in defense. Someone who could manage the back and perhaps that was why we conceded the first goal to Japan and ultimately lost the whole confidence and the game too. because we were inexperienced in the back simply put.

We need to inject more experience in the back as we are good in the midfield and attack. Both Kaanani and Cheshmi have been also tested many times and we saw how they did not completely satisfy, let's give Shoja a chance too and see how he does as sitting here and prejudging him will not be fair. That's all I am saying.

Fair enough, its worth trying him out as a backup CB.

If Majid hadn't been dealing injury he would have definitely started over kaanani, and Majid is the most professional defender we have by far.

Comment

He is CB and just 30. Queiroz took Montazeri of 34 to WC. So did many other manager, age is just an excuse in case of him
                            He has been one of the most consistent defender in the league in last 4 years. It is not an easy task to do it with a big club such as Persepolis with lots of fans and pressure.
                            Think two minutes. This guy doesn't get an invitation while his back up in Persepolis start in TM.
                            How this is possible?

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Iran_19 and Greenguy4life,

There is absolutely no reason to bicker like children and belittle each other.

Shoja Khalilzadeh has certainly shown lots of temperament issues and in my honest opinion, is not TM material either.

However, everyone is entitled to express their own opinion on PFDC and to do so respectfully without belittling and insulting others.

Please continue this discussion like the adults you are, and do not make it personal.

Thank you.
                              I usually don't get into these kind of discussion as I am too old for it and don't have the time and energy but what he was doing was simply annoying.

Comment

He is CB and just 30. Queiroz took Montazeri of 34 to WC. So did many other manager, age is just an excuse in case of him
                                He has been one of the most consistent defender in the league in last 4 years. It is not an easy task to do it with a big club such as Persepolis with lots of fans and pressure.
                                Think two minutes. This guy doesn't get an invitation while his back up in Persepolis start in TM.
                                How this is possible?

This, the guy is benched at club level for Persepolis! Shoja isn't!

Add to that, Ryan Tafazolli who plays for one of the common-heard and respected team names "Hull City". His teammates Kamil Grosicki and Jackson Irvine consistently get called up to each of their respected National Teams, Poland and Australia who are better than on par with Iran's National Team. Yet, not even once did Ryan get tested out. Not even in a friendly!

Comment

Working...
                                X