Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    AYYYYmin to da Bold..!!
    i agree in principal because of the BOLD above irrelevant of his current form and fitness..! even if he were to improve on it too..!
    ps
    what exactly did he say about CQ..?

personally havent seen him in action for more than a year..!!? i think last game i saw of him was PP in ACL semies?? he looked a formidable CB/RB but even in that game he showed his koskhol side and had a few brain fart moments, One which shoulda been a PK/red card worthy absolutely unnecessary challenge..!
    I second Inarsenwetrust's and Bachelot's comments. Being TM material is not limited to skills and performance on the pitch (similar case is Rahmati in goal). I am a Perspolisee by blood yet Shojaa does not have the maturity of a professional when it comes to mental aspects of the game and the level of inhibition (mouth-control) required for a TM player. CQ put this principle in place for TM and it is the high standard that I hope Wilmots and Vahid continue to honor.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      Lol no
      ha ha ha... I still remember most of you said the same about Taremi when I spotted his value after only 2 weeks of playing.. so I will come back and rub it on your faces and those who agree with you. This is not about colors. It is about who plays better. I suggest you start learning the game a little more. No offense.
      Last edited by webmaster; 09-14-2019, 10:47 PM.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Shoja clearly has psychological issues and is a big liability. He is basically a walking Red card. Might as well just play with 10 players.
        How many cards has he gotten all his plying life? do you have the stats or you just saying because you want your blue players in...can you elaborate on this???????
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          Best players should be given a chance. And from what we saw from Team Melli's defense, if you really can't invite Seyed Jalal for whatever reasons, for heaven sake invite Shoja and test him out before he loses his passion and determination.

How can you as a high ranked coach oversee such a talent that is much needed in our team? if you really want to play an attacking football, it is absolutely crucial to have a solid defense and experienced and in-form defenders.

It is not hard to see that Shoja has shown to be a very consistent player that has brought top value to his team for the past 3-4 years.

We Iranian football fans do not ask for much but to give every player a fair chance in the race as there is no ifs or buts when it comes to our beloved TM. Thanks.

Here is a video for those who are curious/unfamiliar about Shoja Khalilzadeh.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            from a footballing point of view, yes he should be in the squad. He still wouldnt make the starting lineup as he is definitely not as good as Majid and PAG.

But when you consider what he said about CQ, TM, his general attitude, being a red card waiting to happen, etc, etc, he should not be anywhere near the squad.

Players with his mentality and attitude destroyed TM MANY TIMES already, maybe some of you dont remember. Idiots with egos far too big tore this dressing room apart, it was only fixed by years of CQ, kicking out guys like Rahmati and co. that instilled discipline to this squad and removed Hashieh and BS from the camp.

so no, shoja should not be called up.
            bro, well said, I also believe that's the reason why CQ didnt invite him to TM in the first place. You are absolutely right, before CQ the team was a disaster, too many BS hashies which let to the demoralization of the team. I hope the new coach can follow CQ's step.

Comment

How many cards has he gotten all his plying life? do you have the stats or you just saying because you want your blue players in...can you elaborate on this???????
              I'm a perspolisi, and I'm saying that because I've watched a lot of perspolis games where Shoja got away with a dirty foul, or spent 3 hours arguing with a ref.

Comment

ha ha ha... I still remember most of you said the same about Taremi when I spotted his value after only 2 weeks of playing.. so I will come back and rub it on your faces and those who agree with you. This is not about colors. It is about who plays better. I suggest you start learning the game a little more. No offense.
                Show your face kid. Stop hiding behind an icon. Talk to me like a man if you have something to say. You clearly want to be offensive so don't pussy out by saying 'no offence'. Pussy. Suck on these UEFA B Licence balls, you absolute nobody.
                Last edited by KeonKish; 09-15-2019, 03:25 PM.

Comment

No thanks , last thing we want is someone to give pk/fouls out of nowhere in the die'ng minutes of the game. rather stick with kanani
                  sigpic

Comment

Taremi was 23 years when you made that thread, Shoja is 30 years and already had chances before in TM.

Comment

He doesn't want to play for Iran. If he did he wouldn't have talked all that crap about the previous national team coach.

Also, he isn't an example to his country. He is not the type of player I want to see representing Iran. His attitude is appalling and without doubt Wilmots and Hashemian don't want any of it.
                      You obviously have personal agenda against this guy.
                      Why you never ever mentioned Reza Gucci who shit at CQ not once but in two shots, even a cheap one when CQ left the county?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        You obviously have personal agenda against this guy.
                        Why you never ever mentioned Reza Gucci who shit at CQ not once but in two shots, even a cheap one when CQ left the county?

Baba velemoon kon toam be in 'Personal agenda'. Ye chizi yad gerefti hey migi.

I'm stating facts. Ghoochannejhad retired.

Comment

Baba velemoon kon toam be in 'Personal agenda'. Ye chizi yad gerefti hey migi.

I'm stating facts. Ghoochannejhad retired.
                          You talk nonsense little kid why you have to comment everytime there is a Shoja discussion.
                          You don't like him fine, move on. People got that you don't like him
                          Doing that in single damn thread is freaking annoying...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            You talk nonsense little kid why you have to comment everytime there is a Shoja discussion.
                            You don't like him fine, move on. People got that you don't like him

If you have a problem don't read it. No one is twisting your arm.

Comment

If you have a problem don't read it. No one is twisting your arm.
                              This is something many other people told you but you keep doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Shoja clearly has psychological issues and is a big liability. He is basically a walking Red card. Might as well just play with 10 players.
                                i fully agree with that

Comment

Working...
                                X