Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    go figure...

So a defender of 30 years of age is OLD???

come on... what do you guys have against him?? he is better than most defenders in the league.. are you blind or intentionally ignoring the red players?
    come on webbie I dont think anybody is ignoring Red Players, especially those of us who couldnt give two shits about PGPL teams.

The primary reasons were his attitude, previous comments, and histroy with hashieh, and being a potentially divisive figure in the dressing room (especially when taking into accounts his comments about current TM players, staff, etc). His age is a secondary point but also a valid one. personally I find it better for TM to bring in a younger guy like salimi with a lot of potential and also great performances in PGPL, who doesnt have any of the hashieh.

Now if you would please respond to these points and not make up stuff like we dont want him bc he plays for PP it would be appreciated as I think most us are actually interested in having a reasoned and fair debate on this matter.

Comment

^ yeah I know most of you want to make a TM javanan out of our SENIOR TM which is not that wise or even practical. Look at our youth in most levels.. Even though somewhat talented, we are not yet molded for serious competitions and mostly need a Shepard to guide us.

TM is for a combination of OLDER & YOUNGER players and young players should always start from youth levels, but it seems you guys are just scouting players and not really giving much value to important stuff like TM's defense problems.
      Last edited by webmaster; 09-15-2019, 07:08 PM.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

^ yeah I know most of you want to make a TM javanan out of our SENIOR TM which is not that wise or even practical. Look at our youth in most levels.. Even though somewhat talented, we are not yet molded for serious competitions and mostly need a Shepard to guide us.

TM is for a combination of OLDER & YOUNGER players and young players should always start from youth levels, but it seems you guys are just scouting players and not really giving much value to important stuff like TM's defense problems.
        asan screw the age thing, you still havent responded to the main point which is him being a very hashieh ridden character who has actually talked shit multiple times about current TM!

Comment

^ I did. I said people change when they get to the National team and never in the world they judge someone before they committed any crimes, but you guys THINK he will be in hashieh and etc. so therfore he should be skipped. what kind of a mentality is this?? I mean really?? let the man play and punish him if and when he does something wrong.

Comment

^ I did. I said people change when they get to the National team and never in the world they judge someone before they committed any crimes, but you guys THINK he will be in hashieh and etc. so therfore he should be skipped. what kind of a mentality is this?? I mean really?? let the man play and punish him if and when he does something wrong.
            I agree. Playing for national team is different in the mind of many players. Some really push themselves to their limits to prove they belong there. Some do it for national pride etc... At least one have to give these guys a chance. Of course if they make trouble they can be crossed out, but one will never know without trials (and errors).
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

To be fair webbie jaan this exact thing already happened. When CQ invited him to a few camps in 2013 leading up to the WC and excluded him from one camp he torched CQ in an interview and never got called up again. He had his chance and blew it and continued to be involved in hashieh and have his hot head reputation ever since.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^
                True, but maybe there is a different chemistry between him and Wilmots. I think a second chance won't harm, could be he matured in that respect.
                On the field though, he is great.

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

^ or people sometimes learn big lessons from their mistakes and actually change.

Comment

^
                    Absolutely. A second chance should always be considered.
                    If there were no second chances, parents would never forgive their kids, countries' laws would put criminals into jail permanently. God would never forgive sins. There has been always a second chance and forgiveness in this world, and it should be so (unless really crazy huge crimes, which is not the case here).
                    Give the guy a second chance, if he messes up, never ever again. That's only fair (and humane).

Comment

As someone who follows IPL closely, Khalilzadeh is along with Salimi and Yazdani the best central defender in the Iranian league. It only makes sense that he is invited and tested, he is much more solid than Kanaanizadegan and Cheshmi.

Comment

^ or people sometimes learn big lessons from their mistakes and actually change.
                        Can you remember any Iranian player who learned big lessons from his mistakes and changed? I don't. I remember tons who never changed though..... one prime example is Ali Karimi, the magician.

Comment

^ well if you compare him with our worst just for him to be out then you are right. But I am worrying for other thigs in TM rather than Hashieh stuff.
                          Last edited by webmaster; 09-16-2019, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Did any of you watch the game of Persepolis today? then you must have seen how many attempts on goal he had being a defender. He runs his ass off in every game he plays. I hope he gets invited to TM as we do need energetic players who give 100% instead of some other players who are so passive.

Comment

^ and of course... silence killed the lamb.

Comment

Cheshesh zadan lol, he got injured and will miss the derby.

Comment

Working...
                                X