Mr. Wilmots!!!! Invite our league's best defender "Shoja Khalilzadeh" to TM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Wilmots!!!! Invite our league's best defender "Shoja Khalilzadeh" to TM

Best players should be given a chance. And from what we saw from Team Melli's defense, if you really can't invite Seyed Jalal for whatever reasons, for heaven sake invite Shoja and test him out before he loses his passion and determination.

How can you as a high ranked coach oversee such a talent that is much needed in our team? if you really want to play an attacking football, it is absolutely crucial to have a solid defense and experienced and in-form defenders.

It is not hard to see that Shoja has shown to be a very consistent player that has brought top value to his team for the past 3-4 years.

We Iranian football fans do not ask for much but to give every player a fair chance in the race as there is no ifs or buts when it comes to our beloved TM. Thanks.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Shoja Khalilzadeh?
    That's who I suggested as a temporary solution. Wilmots also needs to invite Mehrdad Mohammadi too.

Comment

At this point anyone is better than that Kannanizadegan. That guy is nothing but disaster. Lets not forget it was he who initiated that brain freeze in the Japan game and ruined our hopes for capturing a title after 43 years.

Comment

Lol no

Comment

Shoja clearly has psychological issues and is a big liability. He is basically a walking Red card. Might as well just play with 10 players.
          Last edited by The; 09-14-2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

He is indeed one of the most consistent defender in local league in last 3-4 years. He is full package and can score 3-4 goals per season as well. His main issue is after the whitsle argument with the referee and some unnecessary fouls which may handicap his team due to cards. Otherwise he sure deserve to be among the squad.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He doesn't want to play for Iran. If he did he wouldn't have talked all that crap about the previous national team coach.

Also, he isn't an example to his country. He is not the type of player I want to see representing Iran. His attitude is appalling and without doubt Wilmots and Hashemian don't want any of it.

Comment

from a footballing point of view, yes he should be in the squad. He still wouldnt make the starting lineup as he is definitely not as good as Majid and PAG.

But when you consider what he said about CQ, TM, his general attitude, being a red card waiting to happen, etc, etc, he should not be anywhere near the squad.

Players with his mentality and attitude destroyed TM MANY TIMES already, maybe some of you dont remember. Idiots with egos far too big tore this dressing room apart, it was only fixed by years of CQ, kicking out guys like Rahmati and co. that instilled discipline to this squad and removed Hashieh and BS from the camp.

so no, shoja should not be called up.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  from a footballing point of view, yes he should be in the squad. He still wouldnt make the starting lineup as he is definitely not as good as Majid and PAG.
                  But when you consider what he said about CQ, TM, his general attitude, being a red card waiting to happen, etc, etc, he should not be anywhere near the squad.
                  Players with his mentality and attitude destroyed TM MANY TIMES already, maybe some of you dont remember. Idiots with egos far too big tore this dressing room apart, it was only fixed by years of CQ, kicking out guys like Rahmati and co. that instilled discipline to this squad and removed Hashieh and BS from the camp.

so no, shoja should not be called up.
                  AYYYYmin to da Bold..!!
                  i agree in principal because of the BOLD above irrelevant of his current form and fitness..! even if he were to improve on it too..!
                  ps
                  what exactly did he say about CQ..?
                  personally havent seen him in action for more than a year..!!? i think last game i saw of him was PP in ACL semies?? he looked a formidable CB/RB but even in that game he showed his *** edited*** side and had a few brain fart moments, One which shoulda been a PK/red card worthy absolutely unnecessary challenge..!
                  Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 09-14-2019, 05:27 PM.

Comment

He is not going to get called up for various factors (age, discipline/hashieh, and other things), but from a footballing point of view (as mentioned) he should be called ahead of the benched Kaanani.

However at the end of the day none of these players should get invited and instead they should mould Iman Salimi into the team. He is better than both players IMO and fits Wilmots youth player philosophy.

Comment

He is not going to get called up for various factors (age, discipline/hashieh, and other things), but from a footballing point of view (as mentioned) he should be called ahead of the benched Kaanani.

However at the end of the day none of these players should get invited and instead they should mould Iman Salimi into the team. He is better than both players IMO and fits Wilmots youth player philosophy.
                      Yes sir, amen to that. Salimi and Hosseini are the future.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        Yes sir, amen to that. Salimi and Hosseini are the future.
                        HOWEVER, I believe that Tafazolli should be called as depth (even if he is not starting).

I say this because he is playing at a much higher level than some CBs in our squad and playing on a team which has Australian and Polish starting internationals. He should at least be tested while we play weaker opponents.

Comment

HOWEVER, I believe that Tafazolli should be called as depth (even if he is not starting).

I say this because he is playing at a much higher level than some CBs in our squad and playing on a team which has Australian and Polish starting internationals. He should at least be tested while we play weaker opponents.
                          No idea who that is sorry

Comment

Tm current squad should be as follow

Gk : beiro, niazmand, mazaheri
                            Rb : moharrami, rezaeian
                            Lb : milmo, naderi
                            Cb: hosseini, salimi, pag, kanaani
                            DM : ezza, ebrahimi, hajsafi
                            CAM : dejagah, ghoddos
                            Wingers : gholi, delfi, jb
                            Fw : azmoun, taremi, rezaei, mehrdad

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Tm current squad should be as follow

Gk : beiro, niazmand, mazaheri
                              Rb : moharrami, rezaeian
                              Lb : milmo, naderi
                              Cb: hosseini, salimi, pag, kanaani
                              DM : ezza, ebrahimi, hajsafi
                              CAM : dejagah, ghoddos
                              Wingers : gholi, delfi, jb
                              Fw : azmoun, taremi, rezaei, mehrdad
                              I like it but Delfi isn't ready, Torabi for him. Otherwise it's fine. I think another CM is needed too, Nourollahi or Karimi.

Comment

Working...
                              X