Channel 4 is the game between Yemen and Saudi

Comment

FULL TIME

YEMEN 2 VS SAUDI ARABIA 2

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        https://www.alkass.net/alkass/live.aspx?ch=three

Channel 4 is the game between Yemen and Saudi
        Politically charged game.. surprised Yemen tied Saudi. Good for them!
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

That group has opened wide up already with Palestine beating Uzbekistan and Yemen drawing with Saudi.

Comment

Also cant believe how India is holding off Qatar for so long.. Indian goalkeeper is putting in WORK!
            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

India ties Qatar 0-0!

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                Also cant believe how India is holding off Qatar for so long.. Indian goalkeeper is putting in WORK!
                Very underrated player... Gurpreet Singh Sandhu is a BOSS

Without him, Iran would've scored at least 8 goals on India last time they played.

Comment

Anyone here wanna talk about our deffense? Possibly the worst deffense i've seen in 9 years from our boys! But impressive attack line tho. Dejagah was a beast ! if he played earlier the score would've been higher .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    Anyone here wanna talk about our deffense? Possibly the worst deffense i've seen in 9 years from our boys! But impressive attack line tho. Dejagah was a beast ! if he played earlier the score would've been higher .
                    When i saw Dejgah coming in, i was wondering what the point with Shojaei is? I mean Wilmots invited Shojaei immediately and invited Dejgah first when another play was injured. Yet Dejagah (although called up by accident in contrary to Shojaei) got playing time while Shojaei warming the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                      When i saw Dejgah coming in, i was wondering what the point with Shojaei is? I mean Wilmots invited Shojaei immediately and invited Dejgah first when another play was injured. Yet Dejagah (although called up by accident in contrary to Shojaei) got playing time while Shojaei warming the bench.
                      I've said this before, shojaei is like a leader for iranian players. Everyone respect him even the most ignorant players like beiro! Agha Masoud , is what everyone call him. In otehr words he motivates our players.

I hate the way he plays but trully respect him for his role in teammelli.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        I've said this before, shojaei is like a leader for iranian players. Everyone respect him even the most ignorant players like beiro! Agha Masoud , is what everyone call him. In otehr words he motivates our players.
                        I hate the way he plays but trully respect him for his role in teammelli.
                        I think Hashemian is a bigger name in iranian football and a better role model for our players, since he was a beast in the Bundesliga (" Hubschrauber").
                        No need for Shojaei, he should stop being selfish and make place for other players. I agree that he looks like an Gentleman, that he speaks like an Gentleman but its time also
                        to act like an gentleman and retire from TM.

And you cant tell me that we need Shojaei as a leader for Teams like Hong-Kong, Cambodia or even Bahrain? I mean its not like our Team is not experienced, there are players who experienced two World Cups!

Comment

India ties Qatar 0-0!
                          Yemen also ties SA...suddenly a 2-0 win over HK doesn't look too bad!

Comment

India ties Qatar 0-0!
                            LOL at players wearing qatari jerseys!!!!
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Why is Qatar participating? Don't they get automatic qualification as hosts?
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                                Why is Qatar participating? Don't they get automatic qualification as hosts?
                                This phase includes the qualification for AC 2023. They will not be in the next phase even if they win their group.

Comment

Working...
                                X