Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TM list for Hong Kong and Cambodia matches

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,808 Times in 2,248 Posts

TM list for Hong Kong and Cambodia matches

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Not very impressive, keep inviting Shojaei, Amiri, No Niazmand, No Salimi, No Ashkan

علیرضا بیرانوند، سید حسین حسینی، محمد رشید مظاهری، وریا غفوری، سید مجید حسینی، حسین کنعانی زادگان، میلاد محمدی، محمد نادری، رامین رضاییان، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، سیاوش یزدانی، امید ابراهیمی، احسان حاج صفی، علی کریمی، احمد نوراللهی، مسعود شجاعی، وحید امیری، کریم انصاری فرد، علیرضا جهانبخش، سردار آزمون، الهیار صیادمنش، مهدی طارمی و مهدی ترابی.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Keepers: Beiranvand, Mazaheri, Hossein Hosseini

Defenders: Kanani, Naderi, Milad Mohammadi, Ghafouri, Rezaeian, Pouraliganji, Yazdani, Majid Hosseini

Midfielders: Ali Karimi, Hajsafi, Shojaei, Amiri, Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, Ebrahimi, Nourollahi

Forwards
    : Azmoun, Ansarifard, Sayyadmanesh, Taremi

No Abdezadeh, Cheshmi, Ezzatollahi, Sadegh Moharrami as well.
    No player from Sepahan and Padideh!!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,338 Posts
    At least Naderi got called up

Edit: Yazdani too, he was good in Esteghlal game

But yeah, not a good list and an insult to Mehrdad Mohammadi

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    This is only the list for the Hong Kong game. Cambodia game is in October.

We are super weak at center back. Kanani is not TM material and PAG looked awful in the friendlies against Syria and Korea.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,179 Times in 570 Posts
    Due to lack of playing time/match fitness etc he has been limited with who he could pick, I can see the squad list changing drastically for the next game.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 728 Posts
    Well, well, several questionable decisions, I guess Vahid saw things I didn't. Shojaei over Ashkan in midfield? Although I have a lot of respect for Hosseini's abilities in the goal yet based on most recent performance I would take Niazmand over him at this point. Finally, I was wrong about Mehrdad Mohammadi being called. I still think he should have been. Saied Ezatollahi was rightfully not called since he hasn't played and his fitness is questionable. This is good for him, he should learn that he can not to take TM invitations for granted and get it together in the next few months. Hopefully, he will be back.
    Go TM!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Futbaldoost For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,152 Times in 1,062 Posts
    not impressive

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,063 Times in 6,654 Posts
    Clear he didn’t look at the league or legionnaires and probably didn’t listen to Vahid either.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    dejagah’s TM career seems to be finished.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mehdi13 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Not very impressive, keep inviting Shojaei, Amiri, No Niazmand, No Salimi, No Ashkan

علیرضا بیرانوند، سید حسین حسینی، محمد رشید مظاهری، وریا غفوری، سید مجید حسینی، حسین کنعانی زادگان، میلاد محمدی، محمد نادری، رامین رضاییان، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، سیاوش یزدانی، امید ابراهیمی، احسان حاج صفی، علی کریمی، احمد نوراللهی، مسعود شجاعی، وحید امیری، کریم انصاری فرد، علیرضا جهانبخش، سردار آزمون، الهیار صیادمنش، مهدی طارمی و مهدی ترابی.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Keepers: Beiranvand, Mazaheri, Hossein Hosseini
    Defenders: Kanani, Naderi, Milad Mohammadi, Ghafouri, Rezaeian, Pouraliganji, Yazdani, Majid Hosseini
    Midfielders: Ali Karimi, Hajsafi, Shojaei, Amiri, Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, Ebrahimi, Nourollahi

Forwards
    : Azmoun, Ansarifard, Sayyadmanesh, Taremi
    No Abdezadeh, Cheshmi, Ezzatollahi, Sadegh Moharrami as well.
    No player from Sepahan and Padideh!!
    I don't know what Wilmots idea is by inviting Masoud Shojaei? Masoud reaped the egoistic acts that Daei and Karimi did during their TM-career, i mean he is no Tm-material anymore and has to retire. Instead of him Wilmots could at least invite Dejagah for TM, who had also some strong performances for TM recently. Really don't no what to say about that.

I am also surprised that he didn't call up Saeid and Cheshmi. Does anybody know what happen to Gholizadeh? He was in a marvelous for before his injury. That guy gave me much hope for TM's future.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,191 Times in 4,568 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy_King View Post
    I don't know what Wilmots idea is by inviting Masoud Shojaei? Masoud reaped the egoistic acts that Daei and Karimi did during their TM-career, i mean he is no Tm-material anymore and has to retire. Instead of him Wilmots could at least invite Dejagah for TM, who had also some strong performances for TM recently. Really don't no what to say about that.

I am also surprised that he didn't call up Saeid and Cheshmi. Does anybody know what happen to Gholizadeh? He was in a marvelous for before his injury. That guy gave me much hope for TM's future.
    gholizadeh is just coming back from a long term injury, no need to rush him into TM. He might start today for charleroi. Same with Delfi. Moharrami is injured, ezatolahi hasnt played a minute yet so its good hes not called up yet so he can gain full fitness before travelling and playing internationals.

The bad things in this list are Shojaei, amiri, and possibly torabi. I would have them replaced Gholizadeh, Delfi, and Mehrdad Mohammadi when everybody is full fit.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 199

You do not have permission to view the list of names.