No announcement yet.

Iran vs Hong Kong Match Thread | Live Report, Links, Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great game by our boys but the deffense line looks scary AF ! Ashkan is a beast ! he should've given play time earlier. Lets hope our DF line can get more organised for future games.

Comment

When is the next TM match ?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        When is the next TM match ?
        Iran- Cambodia on October 10th!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Iran- Cambodia on October 10th!
          In Tehran 17:00 local time followed by Iran - Bahrain in Bahrain on Tuesday October 15.

Comment

Friendly reminder to those who criticize wilmots or have a strong opinion against him this early:

In CQs early days he did not phase out many players from the 2011 AC until a year or so after and also had some pretty underwhelming performances throughout his first 2-3 years in Iran.

Most of the ppl calling for his head wound up becoming his biggest fans
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Our defense line has forgotten how to be organized, which is showing us how bad players like Ramin are defensively when not protected by a parked bus. We need to either phase him out or play him as a right winger, rather than a right back.

Comment

Brooo Yemen tied the Saudis idgaf how we did against Hong Kong the 8-0ers tied 🇾🇪 😂😂😂😂 mashallah yemen

Comment

Was anyone else unable to watch this game - I couldn't get the photo of Sahar out of my head.

I'm just one fan but after travelling to successive world cups for two decades and screaming my lungs out, I can't watch TM any more. I like all the players and the staff but it doesn't feel right.

Comment

Guys We should not care or judge about other teams!
                    and just improve our own team for the World Cup, today was awful! I understand Wilmot needs time but with hashemian at his side, I expect much more especially with his player selection

-Ezzatollahi & Mehrdad should have been here!

- Hajsafi and Ebrahimi should not start together both where awful

-Players like Amiri - Masoud should retire from TM to give more opportunities to young players

- Ashkan can still be our secret card I’m really impressed how he performs for TM every time

-Ramin on the bench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

*Why the h*ll was Azmoun brought back a step during most part of the game?!!! He should be in the front!

*I like the fact that Kananizadegan is getting used to play alongside Hosseini. In the next world cup we could have the 2 adjusted defenders in their prime years while a 30 year old Pouraliganji as a very very reliable sub.

*What happened to Wilmots philosophy and talk that "we should score 4-5 goals even if we let in 1-2"? I know we controlled the game and had lots of scoring chances but this was Hong Kong for crying out loud. Even with CQ defensive game, we'd control this game and would have had this many scoring chances. The boys need to learn to convert!

*What happened to Taremi? Injured?

Comment

Did anyone else like how our jersey looked?

Comment

We need friendlies. I don't give a fuck if it's against Guam's u-16 team. it's very clear from today that our players don't know how to play whatever style Wilmots is deploying.

Comment

From the pouring sweat on Sardar’s face in the first 3 minutes, you could feel the humidity (76%) the temperature near 29, according to one site “feels like 36” - not the perfect weather conditions to plat a football match.
                            No friendly or warm up before this game (I can’t remember the last time we did that before an official qualifier!?).
                            An 80 minutes parked bus
                            A new manager
                            News of Sahar on everyone’s mind 😔
                            Key player: Taremi missing

I think there were enough factors for us to be content with a result away from home.

Having said that I can’t help thinking that heading for the WC2022 and during the qualifiers we need to introduce some fresh faces to G up the competition and add some spice to this team.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Comment

I took pictures have to upload them

Comment

Working...
                                X