Download NEW Uhlsport Iran Home and Away 2019-2020 set for PES 2020

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Download NEW Uhlsport Iran Home and Away 2019-2020 set for PES 2020

Hybrid View

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Download NEW Uhlsport Iran Home and Away 2019-2020 set for PES 2020

Hi guys I've just finished making Iran Home and Away kit set for upcoming PES 2020 GK is coming.
    Enjoy
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shahab110808 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,229 Times in 4,595 Posts
    waiting for shabake varzesh to copy this and post on their website

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Are there any quality pics of the new iranian jersey?
    KSC 4LIFE

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanks man. Good job - looking forward to the game being released, the demo is amazing

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    are their pics of the away jersey ?btw is it true uhlsport made their own cheetah design but IFF did int accept and choose one randomly from Google or did the person who mention it was trolling lol.

High-Ranked Member

Thanks

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,351 Times in 2,666 Posts
    question for those of you who play PES and FIFA......are you guys happy with these games??

seems like both have gone downhill last 10 years, the games used to be more fun, but they keep changing and updating...last 2 yrs i have played it less and less. Mostly cuz i dont have ps4 (only have ps3) and they dont make these games for ps3 anymore. I dont feel like buying ps4 just to play FIFA and recent times i have played them, im not really enjoying them like i used to. Wondering if others are happy with these games or not...

best ever one was fifa 2005 by the way....good game flow and a lot of teams were stacked so it was fun playing with so many various teams. In these new games, you can only play with the top 5 teams and then the quality drops big time. Like if you and a friend are almost on same level, it'll be really hard to try to beat a Barca or RM with a Valencia or Sevilla

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,009 Times in 633 Posts
    Thanks for doing this. Yet the design is awful. I hope the lava lamps don't burn the yuz and the ugly design doesn't get in the way of TM having a convincing win on Tuesday.

Go TM!

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 99

You do not have permission to view the list of names.