Download NEW Uhlsport Iran Home and Away 2019-2020 set for PES 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download NEW Uhlsport Iran Home and Away 2019-2020 set for PES 2020

Hi guys I've just finished making Iran Home and Away kit set for upcoming PES 2020 GK is coming.
    Enjoy
    https://imgur.com/a/UFC0Rh3

waiting for shabake varzesh to copy this and post on their website

Comment

Are there any quality pics of the new iranian jersey?

Comment

Thanks man. Good job - looking forward to the game being released, the demo is amazing

Comment

are their pics of the away jersey ?btw is it true uhlsport made their own cheetah design but IFF did int accept and choose one randomly from Google or did the person who mention it was trolling lol.
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

question for those of you who play PES and FIFA......are you guys happy with these games??

seems like both have gone downhill last 10 years, the games used to be more fun, but they keep changing and updating...last 2 yrs i have played it less and less. Mostly cuz i dont have ps4 (only have ps3) and they dont make these games for ps3 anymore. I dont feel like buying ps4 just to play FIFA and recent times i have played them, im not really enjoying them like i used to. Wondering if others are happy with these games or not...

best ever one was fifa 2005 by the way....good game flow and a lot of teams were stacked so it was fun playing with so many various teams. In these new games, you can only play with the top 5 teams and then the quality drops big time. Like if you and a friend are almost on same level, it'll be really hard to try to beat a Barca or RM with a Valencia or Sevilla

Comment

Thanks for doing this. Yet the design is awful. I hope the lava lamps don't burn the yuz and the ugly design doesn't get in the way of TM having a convincing win on Tuesday.

Go TM!

Comment

Bumping this. What's the best patch to get for PES 2020 on PS4?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Bumping this. What's the best patch to get for PES 2020 on PS4?
                    Thank you.
                    I just bought the game too because it was $8 on Playstation.

The option file I used is nicoultras, seems to be really good so far. has iran update among the clubs in europe

http://www.pesgaming.com/index.php?t...3#post-2226298

in the middle of the page he has his V5 update with some instructions. let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Working...
                    X