WCQ 22/ASQ 23 Round 2 Day 1 - Page 6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: WCQ 22/ASQ 23 Round 2 Day 1

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,538 Times in 2,242 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    worst Asian loss of the day: Kuwait 7 - 0 Nepal

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I thought the Iraqi federation banned all the age fraud players? They played and one scored

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dortmund For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,382 Times in 2,628 Posts
    It's pretty remarkable how North Korea has a player playing for Juventus. Granted it's only U-23, but still... Remarkable, nonetheless.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Full results .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Holy crap bahrain looks scary to me! Iraq was lucky to get a draw. If No 8 would've score that 1 to 1 chance then Iraq would've deffo lost the game. Pretty compact deffensive system and counter attack!

First 15-20 minutes for bahrain
    20-35 minutes for Iraq
    35-45 minute for bahiran
    45-60 minute for iraq
    60-70 for bahrain and i think possible penalty was not given to them
    70-90 for iraq and they scored.

If we had CQ i would say easy pass for us but i dono how we gonna play under new coach.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,382 Times in 2,628 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    Full results .

Asian football is significantly increasing in quality with more and more teams being able to easily go head to head with one another, even producing dissapointments (e.g. Palestine vs. Uzbekistan). I already presonally rate the quality of Asian football ahead of African football and I believe that it will soon surpass South American football within the next 10 or so years. Currently, I believe the top 4 Asian powerhouses could take on just about any South American team.

Just watch Japan's match against Paraguay who are a respectable team in South America who have pull off respectable results in the recent years. Japan were far, far superior to them. They easily and consistently walk the ball pass their defense.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,949 Times in 2,731 Posts
    Holy crap bahrain looks scary to me! Iraq was lucky to get a draw. If No 8 would've score that 1 to 1 chance then Iraq would've deffo lost the game. Pretty compact deffensive system and counter attack!
    First 15-20 minutes for bahrain
    20-35 minutes for Iraq
    35-45 minute for bahiran
    45-60 minute for iraq
    60-70 for bahrain and i think possible penalty was not given to them
    70-90 for iraq and they scored.
    If we had CQ i would say easy pass for us but i dono how we gonna play under new coach.
    Their goal was a fluke though. The idea is to press them so hard in the first half and get ahead. That way they have to come out and play instead of their usual grassrolling siege tactics and thats when we kill the game off.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Their goal was a fluke though. The idea is to press them so hard in the first half and get ahead. That way they have to come out and play instead of their usual grassrolling siege tactics and thats when we kill the game off.
    I mean in the highlights of the game i can see that bahrain had a plan and did it well if you ask me. They allowed iraq to attack them (every 15 minutes or so) and deffense in numbers and then counter attack for 15 minutes and then try to attack for another 15 minute and score a goal. If you ask me bahrain looked much stronger than iraq.

Guess their plan is to get draw against us and iraq and win against Hong Kong and cambodia. That would give them enough (16) points to qualify for next around.

also how come we have to play outside of our country when actually Iraq was the one that f*cked up! I don't think its fair.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Asian football is significantly increasing in quality with more and more teams being able to easily go head to head with one another, even producing dissapointments (e.g. Palestine vs. Uzbekistan). I already presonally rate the quality of Asian football ahead of African football and I believe that it will soon surpass South American football within the next 10 or so years. Currently, I believe the top 4 Asian powerhouses could take on just about any South American team.
    I agree with you but japan is on another level man! Apart from Brazil and Argentina I think they can take on other SA teams.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to milad_b For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,949 Times in 2,731 Posts

also how come we have to play outside of our country when actually Iraq was the one that f*cked up! I don't think its fair.
    Where did you read that?

We are playing Iraq in Tehran.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 144

You do not have permission to view the list of names.