Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could not have asked for a better outcome for Iran’s group today

Comment

If it ends 1-1 then a great result for Iran.

Comment

its done...great results for iran..now we need to destroy HK

Comment

Go all out vs Hong Kong.

Arab teams struggle when we are ahead of them in the group.

If they have to come out and attack us when we play them they will lose

Comment

Shocking result

Shocking result

Palestine beat Uzbekistan 2-0
            Wow 😮

Well done 👍 Palestine

Comment

worst Asian loss of the day: Kuwait 7 - 0 Nepal

Comment

I thought the Iraqi federation banned all the age fraud players? They played and one scored

Comment

It's pretty remarkable how North Korea has a player playing for Juventus. Granted it's only U-23, but still... Remarkable, nonetheless.

Comment

Full results .

Comment

Holy crap bahrain looks scary to me! Iraq was lucky to get a draw. If No 8 would've score that 1 to 1 chance then Iraq would've deffo lost the game. Pretty compact deffensive system and counter attack!

First 15-20 minutes for bahrain
                      20-35 minutes for Iraq
                      35-45 minute for bahiran
                      45-60 minute for iraq
                      60-70 for bahrain and i think possible penalty was not given to them
                      70-90 for iraq and they scored.

If we had CQ i would say easy pass for us but i dono how we gonna play under new coach.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        Full results .

Asian football is significantly increasing in quality with more and more teams being able to easily go head to head with one another, even producing dissapointments (e.g. Palestine vs. Uzbekistan). I already presonally rate the quality of Asian football ahead of African football and I believe that it will soon surpass South American football within the next 10 or so years. Currently, I believe the top 4 Asian powerhouses could take on just about any South American team.

Just watch Japan's match against Paraguay who are a respectable team in South America who have pull off respectable results in the recent years. Japan were far, far superior to them. They easily and consistently walk the ball pass their defense.

Comment

Holy crap bahrain looks scary to me! Iraq was lucky to get a draw. If No 8 would've score that 1 to 1 chance then Iraq would've deffo lost the game. Pretty compact deffensive system and counter attack!
                          First 15-20 minutes for bahrain
                          20-35 minutes for Iraq
                          35-45 minute for bahiran
                          45-60 minute for iraq
                          60-70 for bahrain and i think possible penalty was not given to them
                          70-90 for iraq and they scored.
                          If we had CQ i would say easy pass for us but i dono how we gonna play under new coach.
                          Their goal was a fluke though. The idea is to press them so hard in the first half and get ahead. That way they have to come out and play instead of their usual grassrolling siege tactics and thats when we kill the game off.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            Their goal was a fluke though. The idea is to press them so hard in the first half and get ahead. That way they have to come out and play instead of their usual grassrolling siege tactics and thats when we kill the game off.
                            I mean in the highlights of the game i can see that bahrain had a plan and did it well if you ask me. They allowed iraq to attack them (every 15 minutes or so) and deffense in numbers and then counter attack for 15 minutes and then try to attack for another 15 minute and score a goal. If you ask me bahrain looked much stronger than iraq.

Guess their plan is to get draw against us and iraq and win against Hong Kong and cambodia. That would give them enough (16) points to qualify for next around.

also how come we have to play outside of our country when actually Iraq was the one that f*cked up! I don't think its fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Asian football is significantly increasing in quality with more and more teams being able to easily go head to head with one another, even producing dissapointments (e.g. Palestine vs. Uzbekistan). I already presonally rate the quality of Asian football ahead of African football and I believe that it will soon surpass South American football within the next 10 or so years. Currently, I believe the top 4 Asian powerhouses could take on just about any South American team.
                              I agree with you but japan is on another level man! Apart from Brazil and Argentina I think they can take on other SA teams.

Comment

also how come we have to play outside of our country when actually Iraq was the one that f*cked up! I don't think its fair.
                                Where did you read that?

We are playing Iraq in Tehran.

Comment

Working...
                                X