Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arat - 5 yr old phenom - gone to England? Liverpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The biggest question I have is who sponsored the family to go to England? The dad is complaining about doing this all by himself, but there had to be help coming from somewhere.
    When it comes to the validity Of him playing at the Liverpool academy, I don’t really care if that matters much. One thing is for sure, his chances of becoming a professional is exponentially better in England than Iran.

Comment

Slowly but surely my suspicion about the kid not going through a healthy childhood, is getting stronger.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_LJ4tYA...=15bl8vij47c6c

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Slowly but surely my suspicion that the kid is not going through a healthy childhood, is getting stronger.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_LJ4tYA...=15bl8vij47c6c

His dad doesn't seem to be the most stable person either. Not only because of this video but he always has post and comments where he nags about things and how people don't help him as if the world/Iranians owe him something.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_VbwozA...d=s5cxlexdwac3

Comment

Tataloo banned from insta and facebook after asking 15 years old girls to join his haram as he calls it.

Look with what kind of people arats dad is having contact. Arat is a very poor boy in my opinion, as someone above said is it even healthy to have this % of low fat as a kid ?

Comment

Karimi's letter to Arat & his dad.

https://iranianuk.com/20200427063832...AF%DB%8C%D9%88

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
              I wish that message could be broadcast to every person who takes social media that seriously

Comment

lol only in Iran

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                  Thats a good, no! Its the perfect response. He is right in all of the things. Hope Arat and Arats father will understand the meaning behind this letter!
                  sigpic

Comment

I think Iranians are getting a bit too obsessed with all aspects of Instagram. You go on just an american cockerel (Bree and me) or Tiffany trump's profiles and over half of the comments are obsessed ones from Iran.

It is sad but I guess this is a distraction for a lot of Iranians in this society. I just think it can get a bit dark really quickly... On the other hand we have Sahar Tabar (hope she's ok)...

I hope there's some movement in Iran to champion balance in using social media and chats (telegram etc....) Maybe someone like Azmoun could do it [emoji275]

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      I think Iranians are getting a bit too obsessed with all aspects of Instagram. You go on just an american cockerel (Bree and me) or Tiffany trump's profiles and over half of the comments are obsessed ones from Iran.

It is sad but I guess this is a distraction for a lot of Iranians in this society. I just think it can get a bit dark really quickly... On the other hand we have Sahar Tabar (hope she's ok)...

I hope there's some movement in Iran to champion balance in using social media and chats (telegram etc....) Maybe someone like Azmoun could do it [emoji275]

When people cant express their opinions/develop socially in a healthy way their only refuge is comment sections and "oghdeh" khali kardan.

I refer you to any AFC stream with a live chat function in the last 15 years

Comment

As many a great person has said, "Never read the comments".

Comment

Can anyone summarize what Karimi's letter said?

Comment

Why Azmoun?? =0
                            He's the worst when it comes to social media management!!

Comment

k

Thank you

This whole drama is because of how bee class and vile Iranians are online and the toxic things they say. Its not the first time, we saw the low class things our people did with MESSI & RONALDO in the 2 world cups we had to face them.

A lot of it is because people are not free to express themselves so they do it online but Iranians online have gotten out of hand. Just look at the disgusting things they say online, its embarrassing. Arat's dad should have ignored all this.

It just makes me sad that our people are so screwed up that even when something good happens, our people make it a drama. This is why its hard for us to progress or even have democracy. Barcelona, biggest soccer team, posts an Iranian (thats not even a player yet) and Messi also comments. When will we ever have barca or messi comment on anything Iranian?
                              Its really sad how Iranians treat each other sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

Arat's dad should have ignored all this.

Arat’s dad is part of the problem! I will never criticize his love for his child and the support he gives Arat so THEY can achieve their dreams. What I do think is the problem is that he is definitely exploiting his child, be it financially or for fame. There is no other way around. Kids that young should not be celebrity figures.

Ever since this new drama I went back and looked at Arat’s talent objectively. If he is truly 6 years old, then he is a very talented footballer. Through the years I have had the fortune of observing many young footballers and Arat is definitely good. However watching those “highlights” of him dribbling through a bunch of kids, those kids are absolutely terrible. No way those kids are in the Liverpool Academy.

Comment

Working...
                                X