Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arat - 5 yr old phenom - gone to England? Liverpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    The dad needs to be careful. He’s living in a country where social services are very active and can take away your kids with ease. Not only that but if he’s really part of Liverpool’s academy then I’m sure they won’t be happy with begging their competitors for attention and online drama.

Also the questionable relationship with a pedophile like tataloo who seems to have a lot of influence on the dad won’t look good.
    Tataloo is really a pedo? My grannie was telling me the other day and I thought it was smth she read off instagram.

Comment

Tataloo is a piece of shizzle and the whole arat story is very disturbing, his dad is having live chats all day, let the kid enjoy his life and if you want him to become footballer do it but it seems like theyr 24/7 on instagram using the child

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
        as far as i know arat said ali karimi i love you i want to visit you on the first day i come to iran and these things and marked ali karimi on the video, ali karimi who is posting regulary on instagram didnt comment anything.
        tataloo went crazy and started cussing at ali karimi, saying what do you think who you are to broke this boys little heart by ignoring him......

what then happend that the father is so angry i dont know
        and how did Tataloo get into this? Aslan che kareye Arat ya Karimie?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
          Tataloo is really a pedo? My grannie was telling me the other day and I thought it was smth she read off instagram.
          https://twitter.com/azadeh_akbari/st...75508082057216

Comment

Tataloo is a piece of shizzle and the whole arat story is very disturbing, his dad is having live chats all day, let the kid enjoy his life and if you want him to become footballer do it but it seems like theyr 24/7 on instagram using the child
            He is free to make money however he wants. Its hard making money in Iran and somehow he found a way out of it. I do think he needs to chill a little bit on the content but at the same time when it comes to making money on social media, you strike while iron is hot. He has created the buzz and riding the way.

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
              Many will hate me here for this comment...

So everything I see from semi good and semi "professional" people, sportsman, inventors,... in Iran is that they think Iran has to pay them everything. I know there are many people in Iran stealing money and taking money to the UK, Canada and some of their kids living in the west with the money of Iran. But that is an other thing and should be viewed separately. Man this father is pushing his kid. Its his kid and he is doing it so his kid gets a better life, the life which the father wished to have, he earns money through Insta,... so many reason why he could push his kid. And then coming and saying this things against Iran and Karimi. Why does Karimi have to comment or post or do anything? He doesnt feel to so let him be. Iran doesnt want to invest in ur kid - why should the government invest in the plane tickets of ur kid... There are many other kids i would love to see getting support by Iran instead of ur kid (f.e. kids living on the street,...)

Nemifanhmam chera bazi mardom too iran portavaghoan?

Just my thoughts. This behaviour of Arats dad is not appropriate - Imagine Iran making him and his son "mamnool khorooj" - They get travel banned and are not allowed to exit Iran and that just because of the behavior of this father.

Dont think he meant govt to pay for him. He was just saying he did all this on his own and no one helped him. Like no one helped him maybe invest or help them go further. There are so many rich Iranians around the world but no one supports each other. It shouldn't be expectation but it would be nice if we supported instead of hating. No matter what Iranians do, theres always haters who come and comment on things or criticize. Its hurtful when u work so hard to make money, then people who dont know come and talk shit like they know. I could see how it can anger you.

Im not taking the dad side but i really wish our people stopped trying to find something wrong w everything. Sometimes u gotta let people live and thats how creativity happens. We dont all need to be living same life style or rules, just gotta sometimes detach yourself and take the content for what it is.....just watch the kid's video, why get in their personal life?

No one comes and judges your dad when he yells to do your homework, same here. Iranians need to just live their own life instead of virtue signaling or cancel culture

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                and how did Tataloo get into this? Aslan che kareye Arat ya Karimie?
                Arats dad loves to have live chats with tataloo and famous people , and tatal joon was on some crack or heroin and started attacking karimi for not replying to arats video, karimi may get million of messages every day who the fck is arat or his dad. Maybe he wasnt even online 2 days and they started attacking him

Comment

Arats dad loves to have live chats with tataloo and famous people , and tatal joon was on some crack or heroin and started attacking karimi for not replying to arats video, karimi may get million of messages every day who the fck is arat or his dad. Maybe he wasnt even online 2 days and they started attacking him
                  Ok, it's starting to get clearer then. No wonder why Karimi has blocked Arat and his dad on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    Dont think he meant govt to pay for him. He was just saying he did all this on his own and no one helped him. Like no one helped him maybe invest or help them go further. There are so many rich Iranians around the world but no one supports each other. It shouldn't be expectation but it would be nice if we supported instead of hating. No matter what Iranians do, theres always haters who come and comment on things or criticize. Its hurtful when u work so hard to make money, then people who dont know come and talk shit like they know. I could see how it can anger you.

Im not taking the dad side but i really wish our people stopped trying to find something wrong w everything. Sometimes u gotta let people live and thats how creativity happens. We dont all need to be living same life style or rules, just gotta sometimes detach yourself and take the content for what it is.....just watch the kid's video, why get in their personal life?
                    No one comes and judges your dad when he yells to do your homework, same here. Iranians need to just live their own life instead of virtue signaling or cancel culture
                    I get your point but him doing it all on his own etc and wanting rich iranians to help him is pretty absurd. He is a 6 year old kid, what 6 year olds (messi, ronaldo, whoever) were getting governmental assistance, assistance from businessmen at this age? Its just weird. If he wants to push his son and son wants to be pushed, by all means, he should. The stuff his kid can do is awesome and I get his dad trying to maximize exposure, opportunities it because its so cool seeing a kid that young do this. But being mad about IG comments, thats part of the territory. Iranians are a badbakht hasood bunch, ready to criticize anybody who does anything successful.Look at what they have done to the likes of azmoun, taremi, etc. It shouldnt cause him to get a meltdown. AK8 and Messi and whoever else giving his kid a shoutout on instagram is really not a necessity for his development. His dad begging for it is just bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      I get your point but him doing it all on his own etc and wanting rich iranians to help him is pretty absurd. He is a 6 year old kid, what 6 year olds (messi, ronaldo, whoever) were getting governmental assistance, assistance from businessmen at this age? Its just weird. If he wants to push his son and son wants to be pushed, by all means, he should. The stuff his kid can do is awesome and I get his dad trying to maximize exposure, opportunities it because its so cool seeing a kid that young do this. But being mad about IG comments, thats part of the territory. Iranians are a badbakht hasood bunch, ready to criticize anybody who does anything successful.Look at what they have done to the likes of azmoun, taremi, etc. It shouldnt cause him to get a meltdown. AK8 and Messi and whoever else giving his kid a shoutout on instagram is really not a necessity for his development. His dad begging for it is just bizarre.
                      I dont think he's necessarily saying give me a handout, he is just saying he hasnt had help, he did it on his own. I dont think he shoulda had a meltdown and its easy for us to say he should remain calm or whatever (compared to athletes and real celebs, they have learned how to manage that) this guy is new to this fame and its hard to always make right choices when shit comes at u so fast. He just got gassed up by Tataloo who was probably on something and took it to another level and it influenced him to flip out.

Comment

I don't want to be a hater, but since when can kids consent to anything? Did the son ask to have a six pack? Is it even healthy for a kid that young to have such low body fat %? Son didn't have a choice in this matter, or anything else in his life....
                        Probably can't even choose the hairstyle he wants either.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
                          I don't want to be a hater, but since when can kids consent to anything? Did the son ask to have a six pack? Is it even healthy for a kid that young to have such low body fat %? Son didn't have a choice in this matter, or anything else in his life....
                          Probably can't even choose the hairstyle he wants either.
                          yeah you do sound like a hater a bit. The kid seems very happy from what we do know, his dad clearly loves him, hes getting shoutouts from barcelona and lionel messi, the entire world minus some weird hasood iranians think hes awesome, etc. Its hard to say that none of that is positive. Im sure there are plenty of kids that wished their fathers had instilled that work ethic and fundamental athleticism in them from a young age (as others have mentioned on this forum). Have other kids started serious training at young ages? Yes. Some have worked out well, others not so much.

but there should definitely be a line...This weird begging on social media for stuff, dad posting videos where he comes across as delirious, etc is detrimental to whatever he wants for his kid. As mentioned earlier, it clearly comes from somebody who saw an opportunity to do something and just went for it, without considering or preparing himself for the consequences that might have (pressure on Arat, bunch of dumbass iranians in comment sections, etc)

Comment

that's insane

Comment

yeah you do sound like a hater a bit. The kid seems very happy from what we do know, his dad clearly loves him, hes getting shoutouts from barcelona and lionel messi, the entire world minus some weird hasood iranians think hes awesome, etc. Its hard to say that none of that is positive. Im sure there are plenty of kids that wished their fathers had instilled that work ethic and fundamental athleticism in them from a young age (as others have mentioned on this forum). Have other kids started serious training at young ages? Yes. Some have worked out well, others not so much.

but there should definitely be a line...This weird begging on social media for stuff, dad posting videos where he comes across as delirious, etc is detrimental to whatever he wants for his kid. As mentioned earlier, it clearly comes from somebody who saw an opportunity to do something and just went for it, without considering or preparing himself for the consequences that might have (pressure on Arat, bunch of dumbass iranians in comment sections, etc)
                              How do we know if the kid is happy? Since when does social media give an accurate picture of how things are in reality?

Comment

This kid and his father lost my respect when they started hanging out with wastes of space like Tataloo and Sobhani etc... His father is a liar too. Liverpool have denied any contact with the kid or him being part of their academy. And all these fame and social media pressures will show effects in a decades time, like with all other child celebrities.

Comment

Working...
                                X