Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arat - 5 yr old phenom - gone to England? Liverpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Why do you say "you". Are you not Iranian as well?
    my bad. we*

Comment

Bro the kid is having best childhood wtf are people talking about???

Shit i wish my dad took me to this much soccer...growing up in Iran we only dreamed of playing on grass or have trainers. My legs still have scars 30yrs later from all the times i fell on the concrete. The kid is having a good time and lets be supportive.

With that said we cant really tell how good Arat will be 10yrs from now. But he certainly has talent

Comment

Has his father now gone nuts?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_VYumgD...d=yc5vzoc7hvi3

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          sigh...

Comment

WTH! On one hand I see the love for his kid. But on the other end he is setting his kid up to fail. Honestly it’s not really good for a 6 year old to have so much attention and fame. What is the dad going to do the first time Arat’s soccer career hits a roadblock. He seems a bit unstable!

Comment

Damn that does sound a bit crazy. But then again i can understand cuz he gets a lot of hate for what he does. Iranians can be extreme assholes at times.

Comment

The best thing for the kid at this stage would be havin no insta or social media accounts at all. He is talented and at 6, 7 years old really doesnt need more than gettin into a good academy of any PL or even championship club. No matter how good you are, it doesnt mean anything until youre 16, 17. That will be the case for Arat in 2030.

This kinda fame, controversy and following will harm teenagers 10 years older than him even. This story could turn out into a Freddy Adu, Nikon El Maestro one. Hopefully, he will become a famous football player, but its highly possible he turns out to be an Azadegan league player or no football player at all.

Just watch Messis video when he was a boy Arats age. Also dribbling through everyone and scoring. But he was just a small kid. known in his home city. At 13 he made it to Barca, and at 17 he made his debut for the senior team. Still a longgg way to go for Arat and the likes of him.

Comment

Inam chizi nemishe. Mark my words.
                  Already too much hashieh at this age...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I dunno man hes like the Lavar Ball of Iran. His son's aren't doing too bad .

Comment

I really want to know Ali Karimi's comment which caused the father to go nuts. Anybody know the story?

From what I see in other videos and pictures, apparently Karimi has blocked them from his Instagram account.

Comment

as far as i know arat said ali karimi i love you i want to visit you on the first day i come to iran and these things and marked ali karimi on the video, ali karimi who is posting regulary on instagram didnt comment anything.
                        tataloo went crazy and started cussing at ali karimi, saying what do you think who you are to broke this boys little heart by ignoring him......

what then happend that the father is so angry i dont know

Comment

Many will hate me here for this comment...

So everything I see from semi good and semi "professional" people, sportsman, inventors,... in Iran is that they think Iran has to pay them everything. I know there are many people in Iran stealing money and taking money to the UK, Canada and some of their kids living in the west with the money of Iran. But that is an other thing and should be viewed separately. Man this father is pushing his kid. Its his kid and he is doing it so his kid gets a better life, the life which the father wished to have, he earns money through Insta,... so many reason why he could push his kid. And then coming and saying this things against Iran and Karimi. Why does Karimi have to comment or post or do anything? He doesnt feel to so let him be. Iran doesnt want to invest in ur kid - why should the government invest in the plane tickets of ur kid... There are many other kids i would love to see getting support by Iran instead of ur kid (f.e. kids living on the street,...)

Nemifanhmam chera bazi mardom too iran portavaghoan?

Just my thoughts. This behaviour of Arats dad is not appropriate - Imagine Iran making him and his son "mamnool khorooj" - They get travel banned and are not allowed to exit Iran and that just because of the behavior of this father.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                            as far as i know arat said ali karimi i love you i want to visit you on the first day i come to iran and these things and marked ali karimi on the video, ali karimi who is posting regulary on instagram didnt comment anything.
                            tataloo went crazy and started cussing at ali karimi, saying what do you think who you are to broke this boys little heart by ignoring him......

what then happend that the father is so angry i dont know
                            Dude no one is obligated to respond. His dads videos are so cringe constantly tagging professional athletes, and clearly Arats dad has problems I wouldn’t want to be associated with him either. I hope his son however continues to grow his skill set and makes it big.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

guys, I don't think we should give this sort of thing any attention. If this is true it's unnecessary, let's just continue to support and hope for the best

Comment

The dad needs to be careful. He’s living in a country where social services are very active and can take away your kids with ease. Not only that but if he’s really part of Liverpool’s academy then I’m sure they won’t be happy with begging their competitors for attention and online drama.

Also the questionable relationship with a pedophile like tataloo who seems to have a lot of influence on the dad won’t look good.
                                Last edited by Mr Pouya; 04-25-2020, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X