Arat - 5 yr old phenom - gone to England? Liverpool? - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Arat - 5 yr old phenom - gone to England? Liverpool?

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,252 Times in 2,071 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Arat is 5... Many professional soccer players don’t even start playing till they are 10. As a 5 year old on a professional academy team, that gives him a HUGE edge.

Fact of the matter is, NO ONE should be judged regarding potential at the age of 5. I mean, it’s ridiculous 😂. Even once in a lifetime players like Messi weren’t declared prodigy’s until the age of 14, which I think it’s a good time considering the player is starting to hit puberty.

Arat could be the next Messi, Rasoul Khatibi, or even the next Ali Asghar who own a kabob shop around the corner. Who knows.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    The kid has been 5 years old for a few years now. Poor kid has stopped aging!

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Arat is 5... Many professional soccer players don’t even start playing till they are 10. As a 5 year old on a professional academy team, that gives him a HUGE edge.
    Fact of the matter is, NO ONE should be judged regarding potential at the age of 5. I mean, it’s ridiculous 😂. Even once in a lifetime players like Messi weren’t declared prodigy’s until the age of 14, which I think it’s a good time considering the player is starting to hit puberty.
    Arat could be the next Messi, Rasoul Khatibi, or even the next Ali Asghar who own a kabob shop around the corner. Who knows.

Or just Ghasem...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JoojehKoobedeh2 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,648 Times in 532 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PEJ View Post
    The kid has been 5 years old for a few years now. Poor kid has stopped aging!
    he just turned 6 like 2 days ago

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    ??? If anything this will make him enjoy his childhood even more LOL. I wish I played for an academy team of that caliber 😂
    Of course he enjoys but i feel like he doesnt have enough of a normal childhood like playing, having friends, relaxing ....... i really can imagine he has no friends and his parents try to train him too much
    Vive la résistance

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,468 Times in 2,220 Posts
    The psychological pressure on this kid (conscious/subconscious; intended/unintended; implicit/explicit) are huge. He will either rise because of it and continue to grow professionally, or will collapse from this pressure and never be heard from again. I like the kid very much, and wish him the best. But to expect this much from a 5 year old (when the usual expectations are learning the alphabet, reading/writing, tying your shoes) is extraordinary.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,862 Times in 2,872 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by P-Money View Post
    Of course he enjoys but i feel like he doesnt have enough of a normal childhood like playing, having friends, relaxing ....... i really can imagine he has no friends and his parents try to train him too much
    Idk he does a lot of other stuff too if u follow his page. He hangs out w buncha kids, dances, does other things. Doesnt seem like hes pressured, a lot of the things he does he likes doing himself. For example all that climbing walls and gymnastics stuff he was doing as a small baby

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EKBATAN For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 1,484 Posts
    He's in London now, staying with a Pakistani family that doesn't speak Persian.

Strange.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 539 Posts
    Guys can we stop making assumptions and pretend that we know the guy? I'm proud that there is a 6 year old who seems to be so talented that comes from the same background as us. I will support him no matter what and I hope he turns out to live up to his potential !

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    He's in London now, staying with a Pakistani family that doesn't speak Persian.

Strange.
    Dad was saying they are the "translators" LOL ... don't get it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 277

You do not have permission to view the list of names.