Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arat - 5 yr old phenom - gone to England? Liverpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arat for Team Melli World Cup 2030!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      He's in London now, staying with a Pakistani family that doesn't speak Persian.

Strange.
      That is super weird.

Comment

All this long I thought Arat was a girl while I read this forum.

Comment

Arat’s six pack though.

Comment

Fc barcelona official Twitter :

https://mobile.twitter.com/FCBarcelo...45753217228800

Comment

So what is Arat doing except of this Videos ? Is it true he is signed by Liverpool and training in their academy ?
              Ive no doubt that he will be a big star if the fame doesnt destroy him, i also hope his parents dont forget he is a child

Comment

He is a very talented child, but ultimately you can't really tell if young players have a future until they're 15-16.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  He is a very talented child, but ultimately you can't really tell if young players have a future until they're 15-16.
                  ]It's true that talent gets revealed by time. Although considering a kid like Arat, he's kickin' it. Hopes are high for him.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    Arat for Team Melli World Cup 2030!
                    That's a really optimistic claim, regarding that you might not even make it to 2030.

Comment

He is but the cynic in me just can't get over the fact his dad is using him and is depriving him of his childhood. I just can't see this story ending well.

Comment

He is but the cynic in me just can't get over the fact his dad is using him and is depriving him of his childhood. I just can't see this story ending well.
                        Please let's not be so fast to pass a judgment. From the interviews I've seen of the father, he seems to be very genuine. We have no way of knowing. All I ask is to respect everyone. If anything let's support him, he seems very talented !

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                          That's a really optimistic claim, regarding that you might not even make it to 2030.

Why do you say "you". Are you not Iranian as well?

Comment

I think in today's football industry it starts this young. Basically if you're not in the system early and being pushed by parents who are dedicated to your future career, you can't maximize your potential. Of course talent and passion are naturally requirements too.

Comment

I think in today's football industry it starts this young. Basically if you're not in the system early and being pushed by parents who are dedicated to your future career, you can't maximize your potential. Of course talent and passion are naturally requirements too.
                              I understand but there's more to it than the videos we see now. There have been videos of this kid from only a few months old getting pushed by the dad to do homestyle gymnastics with 0 background in the sport. The dad proudly posted videos of the kid crying in pain pushing his body to do flexible stuff when he was only a few months old to show "determination" and many more questionable videos that would probably be classed as child abuse. Let's not even talk about how he travelled around the world to appear on TV shows like some kinda circus act.

There was a documentary about a child similar to Arat that grew up resenting his dad and became a nobody.

Comment

I understand but there's more to it than the videos we see now. There have been videos of this kid from only a few months old getting pushed by the dad to do homestyle gymnastics with 0 background in the sport. The dad proudly posted videos of the kid crying in pain pushing his body to do flexible stuff when he was only a few months old to show "determination" and many more questionable videos that would probably be classed as child abuse. Let's not even talk about how he travelled around the world to appear on TV shows like some kinda circus act.

There was a documentary about a child similar to Arat that grew up resenting his dad and became a nobody.
                                While, I do see your points (and those have been my concerns as well), the main point is that the kid seems to be very happy. That's all that matters. Hopefully he's as happy all the times as he seems to be in the videos.

Comment

Working...
                                X