Arat - 5 yr old phenom - gone to England? Liverpool? - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Arat - 5 yr old phenom - gone to England? Liverpool?

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,054 Times in 5,183 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAli View Post
    first of all idk why you think you need to be rude when I ask a question.

Second of all, I was asking cuz I’m pretty sure there’s a rule that European clubs can’t sign non European players under the age of 18 (hence why we had to way for allahyars birthday to sign with fenerbahce)
    UNLESS the entire family just move there.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,862 Times in 2,872 Posts
    did he actually sign or they're just going to see Liverpool?

Kids this young can only go to teams IF their parents can afford to move to those towns. Its also a long road....he's only 6 and they gotta wait at least 10yrs to see if he is even capable of becoming a pro. Maybe now his parents can afford, but they would need to get residency and other jobs to be able to live in a city like Liverpool or anywhere else in Europe. These teams dont pay for the parents or the young kids, they might help them a little to migrate but all the rest the parents need to do. Many academies also charge money to enroll your kid, its not free typically...maybe special cases.

I asked his dad once last year and he's really interested but he said he cant afford to move to Europe. But he's more famous now, maybe he's able to make money, but i think legal reasons might still be an issue for the family to move there.

I've also showed Juventus Academy here in LA his videos....i talked a guy direct from Juventus and he loved his videos, he said he can help if they move to Turin...so its really a lot of risk without guarantee

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Arat needs to enjoy his childhood
    Vive la résistance

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foolad Khuzestan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    by the way guys i love Arat and i really think he has talent in there.....but realistically i'm not overly impressed by his soccer videos on his page. I wonder how he will really play against some good kids. A lot of his videos are against kids who are not good, that just randomly slide so he can dribble them. He does show good footwork, skill, etc...but i wonder how much of it is real or just hype video. But realistically his best chance is leaving Iran, I dont think he will develop or get anywhere in Iran. Especially when kids get older, the mental state is very important and Iran is not a very positive encouraging place...so typically this translates into the mental problems Iranian players have later. get emotional during games or choke on big stage, etc.... he's gotta leave Iran and grow up in a positive environment, although his parents seem to be very good at this part of it.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EKBATAN View Post
    by the way guys i love Arat and i really think he has talent in there.....but realistically i'm not overly impressed by his soccer videos on his page. I wonder how he will really play against some good kids. A lot of his videos are against kids who are not good, that just randomly slide so he can dribble them. He does show good footwork, skill, etc...but i wonder how much of it is real or just hype video. But realistically his best chance is leaving Iran, I dont think he will develop or get anywhere in Iran. Especially when kids get older, the mental state is very important and Iran is not a very positive encouraging place...so typically this translates into the mental problems Iranian players have later. get emotional during games or choke on big stage, etc.... he's gotta leave Iran and grow up in a positive environment, although his parents seem to be very good at this part of it.
    The football vids are def setup. He went from the gymnast vids that he did for years to all of a sudden being a football prodigy. It's usually the same kids slide tackling him or getting dribbled by, however, he seems to be above the average talent-wise even with the fake vids.

Generally speaking, I'm not a fan of kids these young getting exploited/pushed by their parents as most of the time they grow up messed up but I wish the kid and his family good luck. If it means they can leave Iran and live a better life then go for it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pouya For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,635 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Last thing we need is another player in England.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    He's getting huge publicity - insane how many famous people / players follow him on the account. Pretty much all big clubs are following him.
    I think for being 5, he is amazing ...
    He did 760+ or keep ups the other day; balls almost his size.
    He was in the PSG academy (not sue if its just full of rich turkish kids vs. talented) but his touches are very Messish ... left right .. left right
    Overall, he is now 6 and will likely see his name when he's 13-14

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tiesto For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EKBATAN View Post
    did he actually sign or they're just going to see Liverpool?
    I believe he is going to liverpool FC for 1 yr from reading and following comments

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tiesto View Post
    I believe he is going to liverpool FC for 1 yr from reading and following comments
    Dont ever believe comment sections

Especially with Iranians...they embellish and exaggerate everything lol

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EKBATAN For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,252 Times in 2,071 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by P-Money View Post
    Arat needs to enjoy his childhood
    ??? If anything this will make him enjoy his childhood even more LOL. I wish I played for an academy team of that caliber 😂

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 277

You do not have permission to view the list of names.