Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arat - 5 yr old phenom - gone to England? Liverpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    It's not bigheyrati though. In the west when you feel or suspect child abuse, you have personal obligation to let the authorities aware of this. What happens is that the police gets the family under observation and if everything is alright, they drop the case. No harm done. But if it turns out the child is indeed being abused then it's better to save the child rather than people enjoy his videos on Instagram.
    In fact I'm happy someone did call the police.
    No harm done? It’s not that simple. It’s just something else that a parent has to worry about, which could ultimately lead to financial and psychological hardship. I have heard of horror stories in the US about innocent families going through the ringer.
    I personally don’t really care about his dad. But his love for his kid is absolutely evident in all of his videos.

Comment

I think his dad doesnt know what to do with the attention his son is getting. He wants the best for him, and clearly loves him (lol at calling protective services on the poor guy). But he was just some random poorer guy in iran before all this, its a lot to deal with.

Most kids that have a parent who pushes them likes this are lucky that the parent has a lot of footballing experience themselves. Haaland is a great example of that, Hueng min son is another. There are many more who are trained hard by their fathers at young age with only one goal in mind.

This guy doesnt seem like he has any intuition or knowledge about real professional football. If he did he would have got arat into sepahan academy, or fckia, or something when he became eligible and simply followed the standard path from there.

Therein lies the problem, he is not aware of the disconnect between social media fame and managing his popularity and actually setting the foundations and following the typical steps a professional football career takes.

I dont think that means hes abusing his child though. Just hearing suggestions like that is probably driving him insane as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I think his dad doesnt know what to do with the attention his son is getting. He wants the best for him, and clearly loves him (lol at calling protective services on the poor guy). But he was just some random poorer guy in iran before all this, its a lot to deal with.

Most kids that have a parent who pushes them likes this are lucky that the parent has a lot of footballing experience themselves. Haaland is a great example of that, Hueng min son is another. There are many more who are trained hard by their fathers at young age with only one goal in mind.

This guy doesnt seem like he has any intuition or knowledge about real professional football. If he did he would have got arat into sepahan academy, or fckia, or something when he became eligible and simply followed the standard path from there.

Therein lies the problem, he is not aware of the disconnect between social media fame and managing his popularity and actually setting the foundations and following the typical steps a professional football career takes.

I dont think that means hes abusing his child though. Just hearing suggestions like that is probably driving him insane as well.
        I think the source of abuse that they will search for is whether his anabolic training is healthy for a 6 yr old.

Agree with everything else

Comment

This spot on.

The guy probably doesn't mean to harm his child and wants the best for him and his family but he's going about things the wrong way. The way a child's brain works, the long term psychological effects of training and constantly under pressure to perform can be detrimental and this is not even considering the 24/7 social media use.

Child abuse is not always black and white and comes in many forms. A lot of times parents don't even realise it, unfortunately.

Comment

I agree with everything you said. Except you believe that it would have been better for Arat to have gone to Sepahan or Kia rather than Liverpool?

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
              I agree with everything you said. Except you believe that it would have been better for Arat to have gone to Sepahan or Kia rather than Liverpool?
              I havent seen any evidence that hes actually on their academy team for his age group.

He definitely moved to england, whether that is to get himself oriented with the place and then try out for liverpool or something I am kind of unsure.

It would be illegal for liverpool to actually offer an academy spot to a 6 year old child from iran or any other country (even within EU, let alone outside). So maybe he just moved there separately with the ambition of trying to actually get into the academy, or maybe they told him at a certain age he can try out. Again I am unsure how the scouting of 6 year old football works.

I think ideal for his development would be to stay in iran until 18, like all other top talents have. If he develops as expected, is training with a top academy while not leaving his family (insane for a 6 year old child) and making youth TM squads on a regular basis then he will be perfectly positioned to make a move to europe.

I find this whole moving a 6 year old child alone to another country really bizarre, and yeah I think that could hinder his development much more than help it.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                No harm done? It’s not that simple. It’s just something else that a parent has to worry about, which could ultimately lead to financial and psychological hardship. I have heard of horror stories in the US about innocent families going through the ringer.
                I personally don’t really care about his dad. But his love for his kid is absolutely evident in all of his videos.
                Well, they don't live in the US. and as a dad for a now famous kid, he's got a lot more and much heavier psychological challenges to deal with than any police interrogation/observation would bring to his door.

Comment

You guys all wish you had a father like Arats Dad. You'd all be playing pro right now instead of talking about pros online.
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    You guys all wish you had a father like Arats Dad. You'd all be playing pro right now instead of talking about pros online.
                    I know I do. LMAO

Comment

Working...
                    X