Arat - 5 yr old phenom - gone to England? Liverpool? - Page 11

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Arat - 5 yr old phenom - gone to England? Liverpool?

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
    Arats dad is piece of shitt cant say that often enough, with this das arat wont go anywhere
    Actually, usually players With over involved dads are the ones who do make it. Just imagine If Arat had a typical laid back old school Iranian dad who couldn’t care less. What would the chances of becoming a footballer player in Iran? Very slim.

Arat’s dad’s video to Ali Karimi really turned me off. Not a fan of him at all. I do believe he is exploiting Arat. But on the other hand, I have no doubt that he truly loves him and wants the absolute best for him too.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PEJ For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,103 Times in 4,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    As many a great person has said, "Never read the comments".

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Adesor Vafaseya For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,103 Times in 4,746 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    Looks like parents in Iran are copying Arat's dads in child exploitation.
    How many more of these are we gonna see?
    There will be an instagram fight between these parents promoting “my son is better than your looser boy”.
    “mine can lift weights”, “mine can do a scissor kick”, “mine can fly a fighter jet”, “mine is a living human calculator” etc etc...
    The only bad thing is they will not say it like I said but in the same language and manner as Arat’s dad. Hope I am wrong.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,829 Times in 921 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    That's pretty much the norm in every social media platform. Don't read the comments.

It's funny (and sad) that at some point it used to be because you could be anonymous and spew whatever you wanted, but now a days people spew hate even with their standard FB and Twitter accounts. It's amazing how the internet has brought out the worst in people. Now we have people who are having kids and right off the bat they start putting them on whatever platform to chase that 15 minute of fame.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mahestan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mahestan View Post
    That's pretty much the norm in every social media platform. Don't read the comments.

It's funny (and sad) that at some point it used to be because you could be anonymous and spew whatever you wanted, but now a days people spew hate even with their standard FB and Twitter accounts. It's amazing how the internet has brought out the worst in people. Now we have people who are having kids and right off the bat they start putting them on whatever platform to chase that 15 minute of fame.
    I know a pregnant girl that has created an Instagram account and is posting on behalf of her unborn baby. lol

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,829 Times in 921 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    I know a pregnant girl that has created an Instagram account and is posting on behalf of her unborn baby. lol
    Wow. I don't know why I am surprised, I mean, people have Instagram pages for their dogs/cats...

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,037 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
    Arats dad is piece of shitt cant say that often enough, with this das arat wont go anywhere
    I'm pretty sure Arat's dad does shishe or some kind of drug. The way he freaks out and attacked Ali Karimi was way out of bounds especially with him siding with Amir Tataloo who is another shishe user.

Although, I will say that he does a very very good job with Arat and you can tell Arat has elevated his game. I will definitely see him make it to TM one day.

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,884 Times in 2,880 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by naderb94 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Arat's dad does shishe or some kind of drug. The way he freaks out and attacked Ali Karimi was way out of bounds especially with him siding with Amir Tataloo who is another shishe user.

Although, I will say that he does a very very good job with Arat and you can tell Arat has elevated his game. I will definitely see him make it to TM one day.
    Hes a simple man from shomal...he can easily be influenced with this amount of fame. I could imagine him hanging out at a party with tataloo and his buddies and they offer him drugs and booz, he probably caves in and gets w the crowd lol

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,359 Times in 1,492 Posts
    Great interview with Mahdavikia about Arat.

He also talks about Amir Hossein Hajizadeh and his situation today.

Interesting that he revealed about their two 16 year old players, one plays in Barcelona now (!!!!) and another is gonna start in Dortmund soon!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sly For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    First of all Mehdi is a national treasure and singlehandedly is helping the Iranian youth system develop pathways for our talented young footballers.

Also it was really interesting talking about youth football and indirectly talking about Arat. Now I am waiting to see a video of Arat’s dad throwing shade at Mehdi. 🤦🏻

I also recently saw a bunch of videos of Iranians in England going to Arat’s house to catch a glimpse of him. It’s almost like they are there to see the pope. This is just way too much unneeded attention/distraction for a 6 year old.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PEJ For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 264

You do not have permission to view the list of names.