Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arat - 5 yr old phenom - gone to England? Liverpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    I know a pregnant girl that has created an Instagram account and is posting on behalf of her unborn baby. lol
    Wow. I don't know why I am surprised, I mean, people have Instagram pages for their dogs/cats...

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
      Arats dad is piece of shitt cant say that often enough, with this das arat wont go anywhere
      I'm pretty sure Arat's dad does shishe or some kind of drug. The way he freaks out and attacked Ali Karimi was way out of bounds especially with him siding with Amir Tataloo who is another shishe user.

Although, I will say that he does a very very good job with Arat and you can tell Arat has elevated his game. I will definitely see him make it to TM one day.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        I'm pretty sure Arat's dad does shishe or some kind of drug. The way he freaks out and attacked Ali Karimi was way out of bounds especially with him siding with Amir Tataloo who is another shishe user.

Although, I will say that he does a very very good job with Arat and you can tell Arat has elevated his game. I will definitely see him make it to TM one day.
        Hes a simple man from shomal...he can easily be influenced with this amount of fame. I could imagine him hanging out at a party with tataloo and his buddies and they offer him drugs and booz, he probably caves in and gets w the crowd lol

Comment

Great interview with Mahdavikia about Arat.

He also talks about Amir Hossein Hajizadeh and his situation today.

Interesting that he revealed about their two 16 year old players, one plays in Barcelona now (!!!!) and another is gonna start in Dortmund soon!

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=84503

Comment

First of all Mehdi is a national treasure and singlehandedly is helping the Iranian youth system develop pathways for our talented young footballers.

Also it was really interesting talking about youth football and indirectly talking about Arat. Now I am waiting to see a video of Arat’s dad throwing shade at Mehdi. 🤦🏻

I also recently saw a bunch of videos of Iranians in England going to Arat’s house to catch a glimpse of him. It’s almost like they are there to see the pope. This is just way too much unneeded attention/distraction for a 6 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Great interview with Mahdavikia about Arat.

He also talks about Amir Hossein Hajizadeh and his situation today.

Interesting that he revealed about their two 16 year old players, one plays in Barcelona now (!!!!) and another is gonna start in Dortmund soon!

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=84503
              I dont think he meant from Iran, he is talking about ansu fati
              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
              Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                I dont think he meant from Iran, he is talking about ansu fati
                You think? ah, that sounds more logical. I thought he already brought one of his KIA youth to Barcelona's youth developmental system.

Got quite excited.

Uh well...... I will delete the post in the Kia academy thread then.

Comment

He seems to be back to Iran now:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CADRH3nB...=181saxd14u8ss

Comment

No. Old video.

Comment

na but his dumbass dad is casually breaking social distancing rules by having people over every day.

Comment

Apparently someone called the child protective services/Police and they paid a visit to Arat’s house. Honestly This is getting out of hand. As much as people might not like the dad, it is really messed up and a be gheirat thing to call the cops on them.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                          Apparently someone called the child protective services/Police and they paid a visit to Arat’s house. Honestly This is getting out of hand. As much as people might not like the dad, it is really messed up and a be gheirat thing to call the cops on them.
                          It's not bigheyrati though. In the west when you feel or suspect child abuse, you have personal obligation to let the authorities aware of this. What happens is that the police gets the family under observation and if everything is alright, they drop the case. No harm done. But if it turns out the child is indeed being abused then it's better to save the child rather than people enjoy his videos on Instagram.

In fact I'm happy someone did call the police.

Comment

Can somebody explain what sort of abuse Arat is going through? i havent seen anything on his IG other than his football videos and his father ranting about Karimi or something. I dont see the videos that circulate around on telegram. Whats going on?

Comment

There could be a multitude of reasons behind it , doesn’t have to do with something in an Instagram video. It could be from a neighbour or a concerned friend or family member. As someone who works closely with children services in the local area due to my job , they would probably of had a few reports and a reason to go look.
                              Plus if there was some sort of abuse going on then it’s good that people are checking to see if he is ok.

Comment

It's not bigheyrati though. In the west when you feel or suspect child abuse, you have personal obligation to let the authorities aware of this. What happens is that the police gets the family under observation and if everything is alright, they drop the case. No harm done. But if it turns out the child is indeed being abused then it's better to save the child rather than people enjoy his videos on Instagram.

In fact I'm happy someone did call the police.
                                Huh, so true !
                                Just think about it man, damn, we're enjoying his videos on instagram but what if Arat actually takes a beating for every failed attempt to land a skill. :|

Anyway, no, I think they're cool. Gotta think positive ,unless it's proven to be otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                                X