Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arat - 5 yr old phenom - gone to England? Liverpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arat - 5 yr old phenom - gone to England? Liverpool?

Any info?

Thread closed.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Why lol

Comment

Thread opened.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          Thread opened.
          Agha dastan tymsar o pireh marde be koja resid? Lollll

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He made it to liverpool FC
            https://www.instagram.com/p/B3FCJkYl..._web_copy_link

Comment

That’s awesome. Did he just get granted an EU passport too?

Comment

Too young to say so. But his dad did great marketing.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  That’s awesome. Did he just get granted an EU passport too?
                  Ofc not, and he won't get one because of Brexit. Think more before you write.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                    Ofc not, and he won't get one because of Brexit. Think more before you write.
                    first of all idk why you think you need to be rude when I ask a question.

Second of all, I was asking cuz I’m pretty sure there’s a rule that European clubs can’t sign non European players under the age of 18 (hence why we had to way for allahyars birthday to sign with fenerbahce)

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      first of all idk why you think you need to be rude when I ask a question.

Second of all, I was asking cuz I’m pretty sure there’s a rule that European clubs can’t sign non European players under the age of 18 (hence why we had to way for allahyars birthday to sign with fenerbahce)
                      UNLESS the entire family just move there.

Comment

did he actually sign or they're just going to see Liverpool?

Kids this young can only go to teams IF their parents can afford to move to those towns. Its also a long road....he's only 6 and they gotta wait at least 10yrs to see if he is even capable of becoming a pro. Maybe now his parents can afford, but they would need to get residency and other jobs to be able to live in a city like Liverpool or anywhere else in Europe. These teams dont pay for the parents or the young kids, they might help them a little to migrate but all the rest the parents need to do. Many academies also charge money to enroll your kid, its not free typically...maybe special cases.

I asked his dad once last year and he's really interested but he said he cant afford to move to Europe. But he's more famous now, maybe he's able to make money, but i think legal reasons might still be an issue for the family to move there.

I've also showed Juventus Academy here in LA his videos....i talked a guy direct from Juventus and he loved his videos, he said he can help if they move to Turin...so its really a lot of risk without guarantee

Comment

Arat needs to enjoy his childhood

Comment

by the way guys i love Arat and i really think he has talent in there.....but realistically i'm not overly impressed by his soccer videos on his page. I wonder how he will really play against some good kids. A lot of his videos are against kids who are not good, that just randomly slide so he can dribble them. He does show good footwork, skill, etc...but i wonder how much of it is real or just hype video. But realistically his best chance is leaving Iran, I dont think he will develop or get anywhere in Iran. Especially when kids get older, the mental state is very important and Iran is not a very positive encouraging place...so typically this translates into the mental problems Iranian players have later. get emotional during games or choke on big stage, etc.... he's gotta leave Iran and grow up in a positive environment, although his parents seem to be very good at this part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              by the way guys i love Arat and i really think he has talent in there.....but realistically i'm not overly impressed by his soccer videos on his page. I wonder how he will really play against some good kids. A lot of his videos are against kids who are not good, that just randomly slide so he can dribble them. He does show good footwork, skill, etc...but i wonder how much of it is real or just hype video. But realistically his best chance is leaving Iran, I dont think he will develop or get anywhere in Iran. Especially when kids get older, the mental state is very important and Iran is not a very positive encouraging place...so typically this translates into the mental problems Iranian players have later. get emotional during games or choke on big stage, etc.... he's gotta leave Iran and grow up in a positive environment, although his parents seem to be very good at this part of it.
                              The football vids are def setup. He went from the gymnast vids that he did for years to all of a sudden being a football prodigy. It's usually the same kids slide tackling him or getting dribbled by, however, he seems to be above the average talent-wise even with the fake vids.

Generally speaking, I'm not a fan of kids these young getting exploited/pushed by their parents as most of the time they grow up messed up but I wish the kid and his family good luck. If it means they can leave Iran and live a better life then go for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X