Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arat - 5 yr old phenom - gone to England? Liverpool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last thing we need is another player in England.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

He's getting huge publicity - insane how many famous people / players follow him on the account. Pretty much all big clubs are following him.
      I think for being 5, he is amazing ...
      He did 760+ or keep ups the other day; balls almost his size.
      He was in the PSG academy (not sue if its just full of rich turkish kids vs. talented) but his touches are very Messish ... left right .. left right
      Overall, he is now 6 and will likely see his name when he's 13-14

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        did he actually sign or they're just going to see Liverpool?
        I believe he is going to liverpool FC for 1 yr from reading and following comments

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
          I believe he is going to liverpool FC for 1 yr from reading and following comments
          Dont ever believe comment sections

Especially with Iranians...they embellish and exaggerate everything lol

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
            Arat needs to enjoy his childhood
            ??? If anything this will make him enjoy his childhood even more LOL. I wish I played for an academy team of that caliber 😂

Comment

Arat is 5... Many professional soccer players don’t even start playing till they are 10. As a 5 year old on a professional academy team, that gives him a HUGE edge.

Fact of the matter is, NO ONE should be judged regarding potential at the age of 5. I mean, it’s ridiculous 😂. Even once in a lifetime players like Messi weren’t declared prodigy’s until the age of 14, which I think it’s a good time considering the player is starting to hit puberty.

Arat could be the next Messi, Rasoul Khatibi, or even the next Ali Asghar who own a kabob shop around the corner. Who knows.

Comment

The kid has been 5 years old for a few years now. Poor kid has stopped aging!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Arat is 5... Many professional soccer players don’t even start playing till they are 10. As a 5 year old on a professional academy team, that gives him a HUGE edge.
                  Fact of the matter is, NO ONE should be judged regarding potential at the age of 5. I mean, it’s ridiculous 😂. Even once in a lifetime players like Messi weren’t declared prodigy’s until the age of 14, which I think it’s a good time considering the player is starting to hit puberty.
                  Arat could be the next Messi, Rasoul Khatibi, or even the next Ali Asghar who own a kabob shop around the corner. Who knows.

Or just Ghasem...

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    The kid has been 5 years old for a few years now. Poor kid has stopped aging!
                    he just turned 6 like 2 days ago

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      ??? If anything this will make him enjoy his childhood even more LOL. I wish I played for an academy team of that caliber 😂
                      Of course he enjoys but i feel like he doesnt have enough of a normal childhood like playing, having friends, relaxing ....... i really can imagine he has no friends and his parents try to train him too much

Comment

The psychological pressure on this kid (conscious/subconscious; intended/unintended; implicit/explicit) are huge. He will either rise because of it and continue to grow professionally, or will collapse from this pressure and never be heard from again. I like the kid very much, and wish him the best. But to expect this much from a 5 year old (when the usual expectations are learning the alphabet, reading/writing, tying your shoes) is extraordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                          Of course he enjoys but i feel like he doesnt have enough of a normal childhood like playing, having friends, relaxing ....... i really can imagine he has no friends and his parents try to train him too much
                          Idk he does a lot of other stuff too if u follow his page. He hangs out w buncha kids, dances, does other things. Doesnt seem like hes pressured, a lot of the things he does he likes doing himself. For example all that climbing walls and gymnastics stuff he was doing as a small baby

Comment

He's in London now, staying with a Pakistani family that doesn't speak Persian.

Strange.

Comment

Guys can we stop making assumptions and pretend that we know the guy? I'm proud that there is a 6 year old who seems to be so talented that comes from the same background as us. I will support him no matter what and I hope he turns out to live up to his potential !

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                                He's in London now, staying with a Pakistani family that doesn't speak Persian.

Strange.
                                Dad was saying they are the "translators" LOL ... don't get it

Comment

Working...
                                X