• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    What's is your source???

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    https://mobile.twitter.com/CroatiaFo...72609426771968

Jamesh kon baba. You don’t comment for weeks when he is playing regularly and team is performing solidly with him getting results. Then as soon as he picks up a knock you come to say how he sucks. Yes our players have problems with fitness because coming from iran to euro leagues is a huge adaptation. That is one of the main reasons why they are on smaller teams, another thing you spend countless posts zerring about. Not sure what the big deal is if players we know will have those issues pick up injuries. It is very expected Bc level of our domestic league and youth system is so poor in these sort of tjings

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      https://mobile.twitter.com/CroatiaFo...72609426771968

Jamesh kon baba. You don’t comment for weeks when he is playing regularly and team is performing solidly with him getting results. Then as soon as he picks up a knock you come to say how he sucks. Yes our players have problems with fitness because coming from iran to euro leagues is a huge adaptation. That is one of the main reasons why they are on smaller teams, another thing you spend countless posts zerring about. Not sure what the big deal is if players we know will have those issues pick up injuries. It is very expected Bc level of our domestic league and youth system is so poor in these sort of tjings
      Learn how to talk first
      Khodet jam kon bache..
      And since when this kido who insulted badly a guy like Kamran who is age of his dad became a source lool

Comment

Learn how to talk first
        Khodet jam kon bache..
        And since when this kido who insulted badly a guy like Kamran who is age of his dad became a source lool
        He is not the source . CroSports is. Sorry you are so offended by his injury.

Comment

He is not the source . CroSports is. If you can’t read then that is another problem
          Crappy team and league doesn't change much. The league outside Dinamo is pure shit.
          Iranian players joining shitty leagues shitty teams and bunch of kids like you having multiple orgasms.

Comment

Crappy team and league doesn't change much. The league outside Dinamo is pure shit.

Again, that is not the discussion. We just agreed that our players must start out in smaller teams and leagues so they can improve these deficiencies in their game ( endurance, handling physicality) before making the jump to better leagues and teams and be relied on.

At any rate, it is superior to the “league” called pgpl. And if he does perform well which he was in matches prior to injury there is a chance he can return to dinamo, where btw he played over 1000 mins last year ( 18 or so games).

Comment

He is playing for a shitty team which is not much upgrade of Persepolis. The only advantage is he play twice a year(if he actually does) vs Dinamo.
              Regarding me not commenting. I can't come and write BS about a player and praise him when he doesn't deserve, I do it when they actually deserves, like Sardar, like Gholizadeh like Taremi, etc.

Comment

Again, that is not the discussion. We just agreed that our players must start out in smaller teams and leagues so they can improve these deficiencies in their game ( endurance, handling physicality) before making the jump to better leagues and teams and be relied on.

At any rate, it is superior to the “league” called pgpl. And if he does perform well which he was in matches prior to injury there is a chance he can return to dinamo, where btw he played over 1000 mins last year ( 18 or so games).
                He actually played ~ 1600 minutes in the league for dinamo and he played 1 European game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Nobody is orgasming or saying moharrami is Rebirth of Phillip lahm lol.

People just think that he is better than rezaeian and if not probably deserves some more tries in TM for that to be assessed by new coaching staff. cQ was very high on him for AC before he picked up injury then.

If you have some sort of weird superiority complex regarding people who are younger than you, that is your personal problem and you should probably try to control yourself before insulting people, and then when they hold their ground tell them they should learn how to talk .

Anyways I don’t want to make this a back and forth between us. Moharrami has returned from injury and hopefully regains spit in xi next week when he is fully fit. We desperately need an alternative to ramin who is a liability

Comment

Nobody is orgasming or saying moharrami is Rebirth of Phillip lahm lol.
                    People just think that he is better than rezaeian and if not probably deserves some more tries in TM for that to be assessed by new coaching staff. cQ was very high on him for AC before he picked up injury then.
                    If you have some sort of weird superiority complex regarding people who are younger than you, that is your personal problem and you should probably try to control yourself before insulting people, and then when they hold their ground tell them they should learn how to talk .
                    Anyways I don’t want to make this a back and forth between us. Moharrami has returned from injury and hopefully regains spit in xi next week when he is fully fit. We desperately need an alternative to ramin who is a liability
                    You are the one who should learn how to talk with older people, i watched and played football before you even was born.
                    You are not talking with your 15 years old brother to call Jamesh Kon!
                    Anyway i know is too much to ask kids of this generation!!

Comment

What's is your source???

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1186573324974989312

Comment

You are the one who should learn how to talk with older people, i watched and played football before you even was born.
                        You are not talking with your 15 years old brother to call Jamesh Kon!
                        Anyway i know is too much to ask kids of this generation!!
                        Easy pops this is an internet football forum where age is a non factor since no ones age online is verified.

Comment

Croatian Cup - Vinogradar 0:3 Lokomotiv Zagreb FT

*Sadegh started the match and played the full 90 mins.

Comment

Benched again in the league match!!

This guy is supposed to take over our right? Lol
                            https://www.varzesh3.com/news/164881...AF%D8%B1%D8%A8

Comment

اون دفعه با ما کلی جنگ و دعوا که ابن زخمی و این اونه اومدن انشا نوشتن . این دفعه دیگه بهونه چیه.؟ ا
                              وقتی من میگم بالای 90 درصد بازیکنان ایرونی overrated هستن میگن چرا می کوبی!!!
                              بازیکنان ما شاخصه اول حرفه ای گری یعنی آمادگی جسمانی رو ندارن. بیخود نیست همشون حتی سردار با کوچکترین برخوردی زخمی میشن. تازه سر دار رو من خیلی دوست دارم

Comment

Just to mods, he started insulting(mesle adaam harf bezan).
                                Someone should tell this guy, you don't like my posts, just ignore it and put me on your ignore list.

Comment

Working...
                                X