X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadegh Moharami @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2019-20

It's official.
    Go Sadegh!
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 01-18-2020, 01:14 PM.

Sadegh performed well last year, getting over a 1000 mins, including a key europa league knockout match vs Plzen where he performed admirably.

He should take this year as an opportunity to play every possible match, improve his defensive deficiencies, and continue building consistency. Then return to Dinamo next season and reassess situation.

At any rate, he should be in TM for sure, and in my opinion the starting Right back as he is the best we have.

Comment

So
      This is a loaner move !?
      Where is Ramin ..!? Retired?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        So
        This is a loaner move !?
        Where is Ramin ..!? Retired?
        loan move. Ramin was part of the fantastic al Shahania team that lost 7-1 to Al sadd this weekend.

https://www.google.com/search?q=al+a...dgxh;dt;fp;1;;

was subbed in minute 77 for some reason.

I have said it for a long time, while ramin performed admirably at WC, that was mainly because he had ARJ or Taremi playing as an auxiliary right back right on top of him. He never got exposed 1 on 1. In the Asian Cup, he was a massive liability with all japanese goals coming from the right side and ramin nowhere to be found. Teh guy charges up the pitch like he is prime dani alves, loses the ball bc of his mediocre technical qualities, and leaves a massive hole behind him that despite his best efforts to get back is never filled in time. Its ridiculous he continues to get called up and start.

Obviously right now, sadegh isnt fit so ramins inclusion can be explained, but when both fit to choose ramin is just ridiculous in my opinion.

Comment

Ramin is (or at least was) still our best RWB on the ATTACKING FRONT .... .! his service delivery into the box and probably even his attacking combinations, though not great, still tops amongst others vying for his spot in TM ..!
          but your right, he is over-commits often and is unable to retrieve in time to take defensive responsibility and even when he does, he is soft and lightweight on the defensive front.! so he certainly needs defensive cover help ..!
          i suppose if we gonna risk with an overall more offensive approach and with Sadegh unfit, he will get a chance to prove his Overall worth to WM..!?

him and Karim both need to be phased out sooner than later...... !! both have been offered numerous chances in TM and they've blown hotNcold, in case of Karim(or possibly even Ramin) mostly Cold ..! i dont really want either part of TM heading into last stage of WCQ and beyond..!

Comment

Ramin is (or at least was) still our best RWB on the ATTACKING FRONT .... .! his service delivery into the box and probably even his attacking combinations, though not great, still tops amongst others vying for his spot in TM ..!
            but your right, he is over-commits often and is unable to retrieve in time to take defensive responsibility and even when he does, he is soft and lightweight on the defensive front.! so he certainly needs defensive cover help ..!
            i suppose if we gonna risk with an overall more offensive approach and with Sadegh unfit, he will get a chance to prove his Overall worth to WM..!?

him and Karim both need to be phased out sooner than later...... !! both have been offered numerous chances in TM and they've blown hotNcold, in case of Karim(or possibly even Ramin) mostly Cold ..! i dont really want either part of TM heading into last stage of WCQ and beyond..!
            Its simple really. Sadegh should take the place of ramin, and mehrdad should take the place of karim. Two hungry, young guys busting their ass in europe vs two over the hill guys playing for midtable qatari teams. Anyways, as you say we have tried karim and ramin. we know what they can offer, and at best its average. Why not give these guys a real prolonged shot too, they cant be worse than average at least.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Sadegh performed well last year, getting over a 1000 mins, including a key europa league knockout match vs Plzen where he performed admirably.

He should take this year as an opportunity to play every possible match, improve his defensive deficiencies, and continue building consistency. Then return to Dinamo next season and reassess situation.

At any rate, he should be in TM for sure, and in my opinion the starting Right back as he is the best we have.
              Shoja Khalilzadeh?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Shoja Khalilzadeh?
                shoja is a center back, an average one too, who has major discipline issues and has previously blasted entire team melli and coaching staff. Dont need his shitty character and mediocre abilities in TM, ESPECIALLY as a rightback where he offers nothing moving forward. The only position he would have a chance is his real position of CB. And there he is inferior to Majid and PAG for sure, and around level of Kanaani or Salimi, both of whom dont carry 1/50th of his baggage.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Its simple really. Sadegh should take the place of ramin, and mehrdad should take the place of karim. Two hungry, young guys busting their ass in europe vs two over the hill guys playing for midtable qatari teams. Anyways, as you say we have tried karim and ramin. we know what they can offer, and at best its average. Why not give these guys a real prolonged shot too, they cant be worse than average at least.
                  Couldn't agree more. I am standing for both of them to get a lot of playing time and leave everything on the pitch so that Wilmots/Vahid see them as key replacements.

Comment

Agha I take your point but I actually think Vouria is a better attacking wing-back than Ramin. I actually prefer Ramin for defense as he hustles a lot and plays his heart out. Vouria as an overlapping wing-back does some great crosses and seems like more of a threat when I see him play.

Regardless, I think Ramin needs to be phased out of TM as you suggest. Vouria will lose his speed and also needs to come out so we really need Sadegh to get the minutes in the friendlies asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Shoja Khalilzadeh?
                      Never in a thousand million years does that guy ever deserve to be near TM
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sadegh is starting and his teammate Budimir (who is starting as a striker) used to play for Perspolis under Branco so he has someone on the team who lived and played in Iran. Its a good thing since it is his first start with a new team. Hopefully he will shine continuously and transfer to Portugal next year.

Go Sadegh!

Comment

first half done 0-0.

Comment

watched entire second half. Very solid display from sadegh overall. Grew into the game.

Offensively he is so tidy and quick in possession. He looks like a player who learned fundamentals in europe and not iran. His runs off the ball, overlaps are very good and he produced a couple great cross field switches, crosses as well, and a couple surging runs to get his team out of pressure and win fouls higher up the pitch.

On the defensive end he got cut inside too easily on one occasion, and twice he misjudged the flight of the ball, both times recovering into solid defensive positions so the guy couldnt get past him.

He also had a bad tackle in first half that resulted in yellow card.

The match ended 0-0. Gorica (the opposition) are tied for 3rd place and it was a difficult physical match with a lot of stoppages and overall high intensity play, but lokomotiva got clean sheet. I think sadegh will just continue to play for the coming months and iron out defensive deficiencies in his game and show his skill offensively. Then in January/Summer dinamo will re assess, and depending on if they sell stojanovic possibly turn to sadegh as new right back.

Comment

^ This is absolutely awesome news for Sadegh and TM. Hopefully he stays healthy and gets invited for the Cambodia camp in October. Reaziean is way to vulnerable and has lost his mojo to a great extent.

Go Sadegh!

Comment

Working...
                              X