Sadegh Moharami @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    The more game time he gets then I think it will be worth trying him out over Ramin who will be 32 at the next World Cup and we need to build to the future.
    its not really a competition. Sadegh is streets ahead of ramin in every technical aspect. Plus he is much younger and playing in a highly competitive environment where he has already beat out other international reputable players for the RB spot. Ramin is lounging in qatar getting suntans and playing for the dead last team. Next season if he stays consistent he will participating in CL/EL (dinamo showed a solid performance there this year). Meanwhile Ramin will be doing god knows what.

Anyways, skocic was the guy who first discovered sadegh at age 17 in Malavan, and has already met with him in zagreb. He is tracking his progress closely so I am sure he will be displacing ramin in no time.

Comment

Hamnazaram hastam ba nazarhaaye mosbat dar baareye baazie Sadegh dirooz.

Besyaar por-tamarkoz, mossalat va kam-eshtebah bood. Az nazare taktiki dishaab ba digare bazikonhaa dar khate defaie Dinamo hamahang bood.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Like Azmoun in 2014,he should have been in our WC18 squad

Comment

Sadegh made Telesport's HNL Team of the Week:

Sadegh Moharrami (295), Dinamo

For the fourth time in this selection, the third time in a Dinamo jersey. Passings 50/53 (0/1 in the opponent's 16m), duels 15/17, dribbles 5/5, starts 4/5, three intercepted passes (one in the opponent's half), three no-man's-land balls won."

https://telesport.telegram.hr/hnl-st...-piri-vjetar/#

Comment

I guess one potential upside of Skocic being the TM Manager is that we probably will see Moharrami start over Rezaeian.

Comment

Moharami should get his chance in TM!

Comment

Lokomotiva Zagreb vs. Dinamo Zagreb:

*Sadegh in the starting lineup.

Comment

they actually lost 1-0 late on today, but theyre already champs so understandable to take foot off gas a bit.

Sadegh played another very solid 90 mins, probably one of their best players again. I think he will really cement that starting spot moving into next season if he keeps this up.

Comment

really take my hat off for that guy. Absolute role model for players to keep ambition and work hard even if things don't go so well... Great guy and wish him all the best

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Starting!!! Looks like Moharrami established himself as the starting RB on one of Europe's best teams through hard-work, pride, and dedication! Mashallah Moharrami!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Starting!!! Looks like Moharrami established himself as the starting RB on one of Europe's best teams through hard-work, pride, and dedication! Mashallah Moharrami!
                        I will hold my horse, it is a good sign indeed, but remember they already sealed the title. Lets see if he is still regular in real tight games and European competitions.

Comment

As much as I dislike Branko, hats off to him for recommending sadegh to Zagreb and letting him go. He said that the guy has potential to be one of the best in his position in the world, let's not get too excited yet but Milmo on the left and an in form sadegh on the right in a year or so sounds delicious. I cant wait to have him replace Ramin in the 11.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            I will hold my horse, it is a good sign indeed, but remember they already sealed the title. Lets see if he is still regular in real tight games and European competitions.
                            I would agree with you if the rest of team was subs/ sometime starters, etc.

All the matches he has played since before covid were with the all the starters and CL players.

Comment

Starter or not, just having a player in a team like Dinamo in itself is an acheivement for Iranian Football we all can be proud of. Especially, if he came back on a good loan spell.

Comment

Kind of involved in the second goal, made a good run

Comment

Working...
                                X