X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full highlights from match : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXLujUmrpbE

Best moments for moharrami :

0:46 goal saving tackle.
    1:45 similar goal/1v1 saving situation, this time didnt even risk tackle, kept ball in play too.
    1:56. Great offensive sequence, turns and dribbles 4 players and puts in great teasing ball that forward nearly latches on too.
    On this evidence starting anybody else at RB would be criminal.

Comment

well Im not the only one saying it... Croatian press tonight

Strašnu utakmicu odigrao je Iranac, najbolju otkako je u Dinamu. Fenomenalan prema naprijed, baš je namučio svoje čuvare, a u nekoliko navrata zatvorio i opasne kontre. Dobio je priliku u tri od zadnje četiri utakmice od prve minute i opravdao povjerenje trenera. Kao Cafu u najboljim danima.

Translation : A passionate game played by the Iranian, the best since being in Dinamo. Phenomenal forward, he has tortured his guards, and on several occasions has closed dangerous counter-attacks. He got a chance in three of the last four games from the first minute and justified the coach’s confidence. Like Cafu on the best days.
      https://www.24sata.hr/sport/moharram...va-zuta-679328

Was rated 7.5/10, joint tie for MOTM.

Comment

That was a world class performance by Sadegh that offensive sequence was nothing but pure class. The gap between him and every other RB is so wide it is absolutely criminal for him to not be a regular starter in TM as inarsenewetrust said....hopefully Skocic isn’t afraid to make these kinds of changes right away. I know he was watching
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Imagine having the nerve not to call him up for WC qualifying matches... Oh wait...

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            well Im not the only one saying it... Croatian press tonight

Strašnu utakmicu odigrao je Iranac, najbolju otkako je u Dinamu. Fenomenalan prema naprijed, baš je namučio svoje čuvare, a u nekoliko navrata zatvorio i opasne kontre. Dobio je priliku u tri od zadnje četiri utakmice od prve minute i opravdao povjerenje trenera. Kao Cafu u najboljim danima.

Translation : A passionate game played by the Iranian, the best since being in Dinamo. Phenomenal forward, he has tortured his guards, and on several occasions has closed dangerous counter-attacks. He got a chance in three of the last four games from the first minute and justified the coach’s confidence. Like Cafu on the best days.
            https://www.24sata.hr/sport/moharram...va-zuta-679328

Was rated 7.5/10, joint tie for MOTM.
            Dastet dard nakone babate gozaareshet.

Be nazaret dar faaze defaai daare behtar mishe?
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

100%. Tak be tak kheyli behtar shode az hame nazar. Too khat e defai khoob khodesho gharar migire va chon besiar ba sorat e ziyad midoe, be rahati mitoone recovery kone.
              golbezanpodcast.com
              twitter.com/GolBezan
              instagram.com/GolBezan
              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Skocic's visit surely pumped the new motivation in his blood! Awesome performance! Hope he keeps it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  bedoone shak. One of his initial problems in croatia was that he wasnt physically tough or robust enough, mentally as well. He was very tough for the entire 90 mins in physical duels and confrontations, aerial battles, tackles, etc., and even more importantly, he kept his focus throughout at a high level. Sometimes he can be guilty of switching off defensively in the past, not the case today or since he has entered the team. Offensively he was sharp and decisive. His technique, dribbling, speed has always been at a really high level but know he had added confidence and quickness in his decision making which makes him very hard to play against.

He is indisputably the best iranian right back right now.

Comment

They had a league match today vs NK Istra and won 2-0. Anyone know if Moharammi played and if so how he did?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      They had a league match today vs NK Istra and won 2-0. Anyone know if Moharammi played and if so how he did?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                      Rested on the bench as he picked up a knock at the end of the last game.
                      golbezanpodcast.com
                      twitter.com/GolBezan
                      instagram.com/GolBezan
                      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Good to see he is developing and playing at the club. We are going to need this guy for TM in the future.

Comment

Interview with Sadegh by Croatian media:

"An Iranian has revealed how he perceives us and would recommend his compatriots to come to Croatia

At the recommendation of Ivankovic and with the words of praise of Sreten Cuk, he arrived in Dinamo in the summer of 2018, and replaced the large Tehran, a city of nine million inhabitants, with a much smaller Croatian metropolis.

Iranian Sadegh Moharrami, 24, ran in Dinamo in the starting lineup and played a maestral performance in the derby against Hajduk. Fast, agile, penetrating, he was all over the field and deserved the highest marks in the profession.

He recalled the performances of the legendary Brazilian Cafu or Danny Alves. The day after the big victory, we talked to the Iranian right guard. - A real war game where the whole stadium is against you and you leave the field with a smile on your face. I like to play games like this where it goes harsh and it's a struggle for every inch of the field. I'm happy for the club, for our fans and my teammates - Moharrami told us. His role models are Ali Daei and Ali Karimi

How do you comment on your game in the derby? - I'm not the right person to talk about my game. Let others speak. The coach told me I was good and that was the most important thing to me .

Hajduk coach Igor Tudor has said that Moharrami could play for Barcelona if he were more likely to be in such a release. - I heard that sentence from Coach Hajduk and thank him for that. I will do my best to justify these praises. When you hear such words, it is clear that you are comfortable. That means you did a good job - says Moharrami.

Do you think the championship has already been resolved, that you have won the title even though there are still 11 rounds to go? - We have 17 points of excess and this is a great advantage that a club like Dinamo should not be poking around, but let's wait for the math to say it's over. But after that, let's play around for what lies ahead in Europe. If we solve one challenge, we always have to put ourselves ahead of something new, bigger and better.

What are your football plans, where would you like to play someday? - I have always dreamed of the Bundesliga as the final destination, but there are a lot of matches and training to reach that league. A lot of sweat needs to be shed to get into that environment. Let’s go step by step so we’ll see where it takes us.

Who was your football idol at a young age? - There were a lot of great players in Iran, but let's just say we all dreamed of some Ali Daei and Ali Karimi football trips .

Moharrami was born in Hashtpar , a city in northern Iran. He passed the football club of the club Malavan, where he was promoted to the first team by Croatian coach Dragan Skocic.

In the summer of 2016, he signed for Persepolis, with which he won two Iranian championships under the leadership of Branko Ivankovic and was on the league's best team. At the recommendation of Ivankovic, and with the words of praise of Sreten Cuk, he arrived in Dinamo in the summer of 2018, and replaced the large Tehran, a city of nine million inhabitants, with a much smaller Croatian metropolis. - Culture is different, there is a lot of difference in tradition and lifestyle, but if you are a professional then you have to adapt. Change was necessary in itself if I wanted to make a career move.

How do you like Zagreb and Croatia? - Beautiful city and country. You have the sea for an hour and a half drive , you have the mountains before your nose. The city is beautiful, the people are cordial and I am well received. I would recommend everyone to come here.

Have you been to the sea in Croatia and where? - Sometimes I go for a day. To Opatija for lunch or at least take a walk in the sea air. It suits me.

Who do you live with here, do you have a girlfriend or a wife? - I like to keep my privacy private. I hope you understand me.

What do you do when you're not in the field, in your spare time? Do you have a hobby? - Walking around Zagreb, going out to lunch with friends. I love walking in Maksimir because I like to be alone with my thoughts. But most of the time I'm home, where I rest from training and matches.

Who are your favorite teammates at Dinamo? Who do you hang out with the most? Language is an ever smaller barrier - I'm really good with everyone. Some more, some less, but we're all a good team. For a while my language was a barrier, but now I have progressed in it so I can participate in communication more and more often. I enjoy every second spent in Dinamo and Zagreb.

More than half a million people follow you on social networks , that's more than all the other players in Dinamo have together. Do you spend a lot of time on social networks? - I get a lot of messages after the games, but unfortunately I do not manage to answer all of them because it would take me a whole day or two of people who would just deal with it. Iran is a big country, people follow football very much, which is why a lot of players come to us in this way - Sadegh told us.

Moharrami played for the younger ages of the Iranian national team, and after signing for the Croatian champion in 2018, he also played in four senior national team matches. He didn't do his best in Maksimir, he fell into the background and even spent half a season on loan at Lokomotiv. Now he's back and seems to have finally gotten in shape. He is not currently on the radar of the menu, but if he continues with such performances for Dynamo, he could soon become the standard player of Iran."

https://www.vecernji.hr/sport/iranac...vatsku-1383852 - www.vecernji.hr

Comment

opposition coach saying he could play for barca...If he keeps this level of focus CONSISTENT on defensive end for a full season of european competition included, he will get that bundesliga move he says is he dream. Not just any opposition coach by the way, igor tudor has over 100 caps for juventus
                            Lets hope he stays injury free, and lets remember that some people on here wrote him off a few months ago and said ramin was for sure better...

Comment

Never saw him playing because i only follow TM, but how can he be so good and be No 3 after Ramin Rezaeian and Voria Ghafoori who both are average players on Asian Level ?

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                                Never saw him playing because i only follow TM, but how can he be so good and be No 3 after Ramin Rezaeian and Voria Ghafoori who both are average players on Asian Level ?
                                Because Marc Wilmots is a total fraud.
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X