No announcement yet.

Sadegh Moharami @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has a high game IQ, his main and also most important weakness was his defensive game and finding balance between both offense and defense, i guess by age he is realizing in order to survive in Europe he needs to put much more emphasis on his defense more than offense as RB, because the combination make him an asset these days and specially in modern football.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Starter or not, just having a player in a team like Dinamo in itself is an acheivement for Iranian Football we all can be proud of. Especially, if he came back on a good loan spell.
      Agree that they are a great team but with all due respect they are also not FC Barcelona or Real Madrid

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        Agree that they are a great team but with all due respect they are also not FC Barcelona or Real Madrid
        Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
        alternative is playing for literally dead last qatari team. The amount of quality domestic players dinamo produces every year is outstanding. If moharrami was not quality they have 4 local kids that would play instead, and be sold for big sums to top leagues right away.

Moharrami with another very solid performance today.3-2 win for dinamo. Not at fault for either of the two goals conceded, solid defensively, and kept flow very well on offense. His decision making is very smart. He doesnt spend too long on the ball and makes smart decisions on when to dribble and when to just pass quickly. Under pressure when in the back he can turn and break the press better than any iranian player right now.

He got hit in the head at the very end and was subbed but nothing serious, more precautionary.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          alternative is playing for literally dead last qatari team. The amount of quality domestic players dinamo produces every year is outstanding. If moharrami was not quality they have 4 local kids that would play instead, and be sold for big sums to top leagues right away.

Moharrami with another very solid performance today.3-2 win for dinamo. Not at fault for either of the two goals conceded, solid defensively, and kept flow very well on offense. His decision making is very smart. He doesnt spend too long on the ball and makes smart decisions on when to dribble and when to just pass quickly. Under pressure when in the back he can turn and break the press better than any iranian player right now.

He got hit in the head at the very end and was subbed but nothing serious, more precautionary.
          He wasn't subbed. He came back on to play at the final whistle.
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Sadegh makes Telesport's HNL team of the round again:

https://telesport.telegram.hr/hnl-st...j-mijo-caktas/

Comment

Moharami has to be our starting rightback going forward. Rezaeian isn't getting younger and is playing as a winger for a low level team.

By WC 20222, Moharammi will have a couple years of CL experience, and potentially be on a team in a top 4 league. Rezaeian will be in Qatar 2nd division.

Comment

Gorica vs. Dinamo Zagreb

*Sadegh started the match.
                *Currently at 0:0.

Comment

finished 0-0. Sadegh with solid performance and a CS.

Comment

Hoping to see him start over Ramin and Vouria for TM
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

They played yestarday I guess, did he play?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        They played yestarday I guess, did he play?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                        Nope he was on the bench.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They rotated and played mainly reserves hence he wasnt included.

They will now take on Rijeka, Hajduk, and 2 more teams in their final 4 matches. League has been won. A very successful year for sadegh.

Comment

Working...
                          X