How do you rate the 2019 summer transfer window? - Page 2

View Poll Results: How do you rate the transfer window?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

3 9.38%
  • Good

18 56.25%
  • Average

7 21.88%
  • Bad

4 12.50%
  • Awful

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you rate the 2019 summer transfer window?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,546 Times in 491 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
    Not to forget his recent behavior at Persepolis has been disastrous Beirangand
    what behavior?

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,594 Times in 3,903 Posts
    Had beiranvand and cheshmi made moves I would have voted excellent. Salimi being stuck in Iran was sad to see too but aside from those 3 guys there were lots of great moves all around that I think TM will benefit from a lot this upcoming year
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
    what behavior?
    Hitting police ... swearing at the fans .... and now doing the elbow gesture (f*ck off) to tractor fans. Oh also hitting players and doing swearing gestures in sepahan game i think. He already has a case and now traktor have official filed a lawsuit against him.

Used to love his fighting personality now i just like him as player. Totally disapointed me.

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,546 Times in 491 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milad_b View Post
    Hitting police ... swearing at the fans .... and now doing the elbow gesture (f*ck off) to tractor fans. Oh also hitting players and doing swearing gestures in sepahan game i think. He already has a case and now traktor have official filed a lawsuit against him.

Used to love his fighting personality now i just like him as player. Totally disapointed me.
    give the guy a break he went from washing SUVs to saving Ronaldo PKs in like 4 years. Talented TM players fall into two camps:

1) The Mature, Career-Oriented Camp: These are the Hashemian, AJB, Mahdavikia, Daei, Ansarifard, Hajisafi, Nekounam, Shojaei (and now, refreshingly) Taremis of the world....guys who are tough and willing and able and have the maturity to forgo fame and easy money in Iran/Qatar, deal with discomfort, learn a foreign culture, try to take their game to the next level. Though he didn't quite take the step abroad, I'd put Sattar Zare in this group as well.

2) The Emotional, Fame-Seeking, Hashiyeh-Magnet, Iran4Life Camp: These are players who are arguably just as talented as the first camp, but lack the social/mental wherewithal, maturity, toughness and (likely) guidance to take their careers to the next step (which usually means going to Europe). Think Mehdi Rahmati, Payam Sadeghian, Ali Karimi, Farhad Majidi, etc. Beiranvand likely falls into this group. I'm willing to bet he'll never leave the Middle East.

Sometimes, players can turn it around and leapfrog from camp 2 to camp 1 - like Taremi. Some players try to join camp 1, but their true nature puts them back in camp 2 - this describes Ali Karimi. Sardar also showed signs that he might fall into this trap but has done well to stay above it and mature.

It's not just talent on the field that progresses a footballing career. It's also toughness, maturity and willingness to leave your comfort zone. Many talented iranian players lack this mentality unfortunately. At WC2018 I had the chance to talk to a coach in the Japan Football Federation for almost 2 hours. He said that Japanese players had major issues adapting to foreign leagues (language, culture, immaturity). The JFA started paying for psychologists, cultural adjustment training and for the players parents to move with them to the new country.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramingeles2000 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,043 Times in 4,060 Posts
    Excellent transfers:
    Allahyar to Fener
    Taremi to Rio Ave
    Mehrdad Mo to Aves

Good transfers: Milad to Gent
    Ebrahimi and Ezatollahi to Eupen.
    Rezaei back to Charleroi

Bad: Beiranvand staying in iran to throw rocks in lorestan
    Ansarifard going to Qatar
    JB stuck in brighton wasting his career.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KeonKish For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,229 Times in 4,595 Posts
    PP jail

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,889 Times in 3,681 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Best transfer : Taremi finally leaving the middle east.
    Best transfer day : The day Taremi signed with Rio Ave. The same day Beiro was on Tuttosport front page

++ : Taremi to Rio Ave
    ++ : Mehrdad Mohammadi to Aves
    + : Allayar to Fenerbahçe
    + : Milad to Gent
    + : Ebrahimi and Ezatolahi to Eupen
    + : Ghoddos non-transfert to Brentford
    +/- : Rezaei to Charleroi
    +/- JB refusal to leave Brighton/Join PSV
    - : Allahyar to istanbulspor
    - Salimi non-transfer to Greece
    -- : Ansarifard to Qatar
    -- : PP jail : Beiro& Alipour
    ? : Cheshmi to...
    pretty much sums up mine.

except one more:
    a rather pleasant surprise: RGN to Zwelle.
    Good for him.
    very happy for him

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,625 Times in 838 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
    Though he didn't quite take the step abroad, I'd put Sattar Zare in this group as well.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KasraKhan For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 68

You do not have permission to view the list of names.