Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you rate the 2019 summer transfer window?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you rate the 2019 summer transfer window?

How do you rate this transfer window?
    Excellent
    0%
    Good
    0%
    Average
    0%
    Bad
    0%
    Awful
    0%

Best transfer : Taremi finally leaving the middle east.
    Best transfer day : The day Taremi signed with Rio Ave. The same day Beiro was on Tuttosport front page

++ : Taremi to Rio Ave
    ++ : Mehrdad Mohammadi to Aves
    + : Allayar to Fenerbahçe
    + : Milad to Gent
    + : Ebrahimi and Ezatolahi to Eupen
    + : Ghoddos non-transfert to Brentford
    +/- : Rezaei to Charleroi
    +/- JB refusal to leave Brighton/Join PSV
    - : Allahyar to istanbulspor
    - Salimi non-transfer to Greece
    -- : Ansarifard to Qatar
    -- : PP jail : Beiro& Alipour
    ? : Cheshmi to...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Best transfer day : The day Taremi signed with Rio Ave. The same day Beiro was on Tuttosport front page

agree with all those, except ARJ failure to leave brighton is surely a - for me.

Comment

Now people realise the role of CQ for our league and players. CQ leaves the league becomes a disaster.

Compared to last year pretty bad if you ask me.

Good transfers: Mehrdad Mohammadi to Aves - Milad mohammadi to Gent

Bad ones:
        Ghoddos ban really shocked me. I really loved to see this guy playing against hong kong.
        Alahyar transfer is awful ! Beiro staying in PP is also stupid . Unless all the news about big teams wanting is rumors. Cheshmi situation is also bad at the moment.

Comment

Average Transfer window

The good:
          -Average players getting a chance in Europe.
          -A lot of tranfers

The bad:
          - Beiro
          - Kaveh pushed out of Brugge
          - Ghoddos stuck in a shit hole and suspended
          - Milmo's transfer was underwhelming considering his quality.
          - No transfers to EPL
          -

Comment

Honestly Beiranvand not moving was worse than any mediocre move. He's stagnated in Iran but could've reached his full potential in Italy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
              Honestly Beiranvand not moving was worse than any mediocre move. He's stagnated in Iran but could've reached his full potential in Italy.
              The guy is trolling everyone with his 4years contract extension with PP. I don't even want to hear about him haha

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19
                How do you rate this transfer window?
                I rated it as excellent. Not only has it been a good transfer windows for Iranian football, but football in general/as a whole! This has honestly been one of the best transfers (if not the best in quite awhile, so many transfers in football!)

With that being said, I really look forward to the Winter transfer window and especially considering the way Portuguese fans have been talking about our football I look forward to more of them going to LigaNOS. Maybe CD Aves/Rio Ave invests in more of our players considering they’ve gotten their money’s worth so far.

Comment

Not to forget his recent behavior at Persepolis has been disastrous Beirangand

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    This pretty much sums it up.. Beiranvand is such a shame..

However, how is Ghoddos non-transfer a plus? I understand Brentford is a second tier team compared to Aimens, but wasnt there another 1st tier team that wanted him?
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                      Not to forget his recent behavior at Persepolis has been disastrous Beirangand
                      what behavior?

Comment

Had beiranvand and cheshmi made moves I would have voted excellent. Salimi being stuck in Iran was sad to see too but aside from those 3 guys there were lots of great moves all around that I think TM will benefit from a lot this upcoming year
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                          what behavior?
                          Hitting police ... swearing at the fans .... and now doing the elbow gesture (f*ck off) to tractor fans. Oh also hitting players and doing swearing gestures in sepahan game i think. He already has a case and now traktor have official filed a lawsuit against him.

Used to love his fighting personality now i just like him as player. Totally disapointed me.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Hitting police ... swearing at the fans .... and now doing the elbow gesture (f*ck off) to tractor fans. Oh also hitting players and doing swearing gestures in sepahan game i think. He already has a case and now traktor have official filed a lawsuit against him.

Used to love his fighting personality now i just like him as player. Totally disapointed me.
                            give the guy a break he went from washing SUVs to saving Ronaldo PKs in like 4 years. Talented TM players fall into two camps:

1) The Mature, Career-Oriented Camp: These are the Hashemian, AJB, Mahdavikia, Daei, Ansarifard, Hajisafi, Nekounam, Shojaei (and now, refreshingly) Taremis of the world....guys who are tough and willing and able and have the maturity to forgo fame and easy money in Iran/Qatar, deal with discomfort, learn a foreign culture, try to take their game to the next level. Though he didn't quite take the step abroad, I'd put Sattar Zare in this group as well.

2) The Emotional, Fame-Seeking, Hashiyeh-Magnet, Iran4Life Camp: These are players who are arguably just as talented as the first camp, but lack the social/mental wherewithal, maturity, toughness and (likely) guidance to take their careers to the next step (which usually means going to Europe). Think Mehdi Rahmati, Payam Sadeghian, Ali Karimi, Farhad Majidi, etc. Beiranvand likely falls into this group. I'm willing to bet he'll never leave the Middle East.

Sometimes, players can turn it around and leapfrog from camp 2 to camp 1 - like Taremi. Some players try to join camp 1, but their true nature puts them back in camp 2 - this describes Ali Karimi. Sardar also showed signs that he might fall into this trap but has done well to stay above it and mature.

It's not just talent on the field that progresses a footballing career. It's also toughness, maturity and willingness to leave your comfort zone. Many talented iranian players lack this mentality unfortunately. At WC2018 I had the chance to talk to a coach in the Japan Football Federation for almost 2 hours. He said that Japanese players had major issues adapting to foreign leagues (language, culture, immaturity). The JFA started paying for psychologists, cultural adjustment training and for the players parents to move with them to the new country.

Comment

Excellent transfers:
                              Allahyar to Fener
                              Taremi to Rio Ave
                              Mehrdad Mo to Aves

Good transfers: Milad to Gent
                              Ebrahimi and Ezatollahi to Eupen.
                              Rezaei back to Charleroi

Bad: Beiranvand staying in iran to throw rocks in lorestan
                              Ansarifard going to Qatar
                              JB stuck in brighton wasting his career.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                              X