No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ PEC Zwolle | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is always a surprise firecracker and should certainly be urged to play. It was suspicious that CQ did not play him against Portugal, as if he did not want a surprise goal from him against Portugal!!! That was my feeling at the time.
    A*T*T*I*T*U*D*E is EVRYTHING
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-her-swim.html
    or Search Nadya Vessey

Comment

Comment

Gucci coming up clutch once again.

Anyone notice his 3rd goal was somewhat similar to Taremis miss vs Portugal? Oh I’m still lost as to why CQ didn’t put our most clutch player ever in that situation.
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Minnie Mouse League
          even if its mini mouse league, he still scored 4 goals.

Comment

Highlights:

https://www.yoursoccerdose.com/11871...jk-eredivisie/

Comment

so happy for him..

Ghoochi is officially BACK..
              Last edited by webmaster; 09-15-2019, 11:33 PM.
              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                typical iroonie zanzalili, i suppose ??
                i dont recall the details ... can you elaborate what they said..?

you can't blame him really for being frustrated from not even seeing a minute of game time at WC..!! Both Him and Dejagha for that matter ..!! that was Huge Mistake , frankly too ruthless bordering criminal decisions by Carlos ..!! to similar to his exclusions to Sadar and AK8 from WC 14 Squad, instead taking a bunch of useless defenders, one who was injured and couldnt even feature..!!
                that was carlos being the carlos many Portugese fans hate and complain about..!! certainly a bit vindictive and too pampering and over preferential treatment of players who suck up to him off the pitch..!!
                unreal amount of chert o pert in this post! it was "ruthless bordering criminal" of CQ to not play a washed up 31 year old forward at the world cup? LOL.

Comment

Great achievement by reza, he really made us proud. The last two goals were classic clutch reza positioning and finishing. Miss having him in tm
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Gucci served TM with honor and pride. He retired voluntarily from TM. He can have a respected legacy as a former TM player AND continue to thrive in his clubs. Let's be comfortable with that and enjoy the twilight of his professional career.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                      unreal amount of chert o pert in this post! it was "ruthless bordering criminal" of CQ to not play a washed up 31 year old forward at the world cup? LOL.
                      i didnt suggest starting him nor even affording him large minutes @ world cup..!! Reza was effectively there as a emergency situation(probably late in games) offensive punch or why the fk even bother taking him along to Russia anyways..??
                      some 15 min left to yet another group stage exit @ WC .... time to finally get outa of our seemingly perpetually Parked Bus, seemingly all WC long, and to finally risk attacking with bigger numbers and to send some hopeful balls into Portuguese box in hopes of SCORING a Single FKING Legitimate GOAL @ WC or 2 in this case in order to miraculously extending our tournament stay..!!

Now Who would any freaking sensible coach turn to sitting on his bench that day...?? a perpetually Proven big-game chocker who has demonstrated his Low ceiling/caliber as a footballer many times over with below avg. performances in nearly all his prior TM games vs formidable opponents.?? or your most Clutch Goal-Getter, and quite possibly Best Poacher, Finisher in Reza???? (if not only 2nd best after sardar ..?)

to sub in Karim(who had struggled to perform adequately at WC to that point) instead of Reza was indeed a wank , Playing-it-Safe decision imho...! very much in line with a man who's just happy enough to have gotten very Close to progressing outa of what many considered the group of death...!

and Yes, i suppose we were lucky enough to be awarded a very late, questionable PK call and i admit Karim did a marvelous job of dispatching it under pressure...!! but it is a PK afterall (meaning 90%+ a goal..!) besides, it was moot gesture & way too late to really matter in the outcome of game's proceedings...!
                      dont get me wrong, i still Love Carlos Overall and still rate him as the best thing that has ever happened to iranian football but that doesnt mean he was infallible and he also didnt possess certain negative personality quirks ..! and the fact that he indeed made some big mistakes in some of his game approaches and his player selections for both of our WCs..!

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        Reddit's reaction to his performance: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._is_the_first/

Capture.PNG
                        Best reply of the thread.
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

So happy for Gucci. Unpopular opinion but next to Khalatbari this guy was the biggest victim of CQ's defensive tactics. He could have and should have been used more. Certainly a better option than Ansarifard and even the inconsistent Taremi at the national team level.
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            So happy for Gucci. Unpopular opinion but next to Khalatbari this guy was the biggest victim of CQ's defensive tactics. He could have and should have been used more. Certainly a better option than Ansarifard and even the inconsistent Taremi at the national team level.
                            Inconsistent Taremi?
                            He has been the most consistent player in NT in last 3-4 years.
                            People forget Gucci had a so so season before WC and Karim was the 2nd best scorer of Greece league during the same season. Even though I am not a big fan of Karim but coaches usually goes by whoever is hot.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              i didnt suggest starting him nor even affording him large minutes @ world cup..!! Reza was effectively there as a emergency situation(probably late in games) offensive punch or why the fk even bother taking him along to Russia anyways..??
                              some 15 min left to yet another group stage exit @ WC .... time to finally get outa of our seemingly perpetually Parked Bus, seemingly all WC long, and to finally risk attacking with bigger numbers and to send some hopeful balls into Portuguese box in hopes of SCORING a Single FKING Legitimate GOAL @ WC or 2 in this case in order to miraculously extending our tournament stay..!!
                              Now Who would any freaking sensible coach turn to sitting on his bench that day...?? a perpetually Proven big-game chocker who has demonstrated his Low ceiling/caliber as a footballer many times over with below avg. performances in nearly all his prior TM games vs formidable opponents.?? or your most Clutch Goal-Getter, and quite possibly Best Poacher, Finisher in Reza???? (if not only 2nd best after sardar ..?)
                              to sub in Karim(who had struggled to perform adequately at WC to that point) instead of Reza was indeed a wank , Playing-it-Safe decision imho...! very much in line with a man who's just happy enough to have gotten very Close to progressing outa of what many considered the group of death...!
                              and Yes, i suppose we were lucky enough to be awarded a very late, questionable PK call and i admit Karim did a marvelous job of dispatching it under pressure...!! but it is a PK afterall (meaning 90%+ a goal..!) besides, it was moot gesture & way too late to really matter in the outcome of game's proceedings...!
                              dont get me wrong, i still Love Carlos Overall and still rate him as the best thing that has ever happened to iranian football but that doesnt mean he was infallible and he also didnt possess certain negative personality quirks ..! and the fact that he indeed made some big mistakes in some of his game approaches and his player selections for both of our WCs..!
                              it was strange that CQ brought Ashkan and Reza to the WC and didn't use them at all. I feel like Reza could have been useful against Portugal but then again, not sure bringing in a guy who (i) hadn't played all WC and (ii) was strugglilng for club at the time would have really significantly increased our chances of beating the Euro champions.

What's stranger is why Ashkan was invited. He was wonderful for us in the Asian Cup - in my opinion, our 2nd best player after Sardar. And he was getting playing time pre-WC (for example against Turkey). I assume he was injured, otherwise he could have been a HUGE help for us in the WC (especially over Masoud, who has horrific in the first half against Morocco).

Comment

If you look at Rezas career, he really shines in Eredivise. His last spells in Australia, Greece and England were poor.

It really puts into perspective how easy of a league Eredivise and why Jahanbakhsh has been such a flop in EPL.

Comment

Working...
                                X