Reza Ghoochannejhad @ PEC Zwolle | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    karim has already given way too many chances in TM .... especially a Striker ..! his lousy production level per game played, speaks volumes of his finishing abilities especially vs strong opponents ..!
    he still hustles well and puts in a good effort on the pitch, so either has to be pushed Wide to Left wing where were lacking a bit of depth in attacking front or phased out already considering his recent club choices and the inevitable dip in form which will likely ensue..!
    He failed scoring anywhere else other than Holland. And his debute in Belgium

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

ok? and karim failed to score anywhere else other than Greece? or is that supposed to be a serious league? where owners march onto the field with handguns?

Comment

By the same token, he nearly Single handily took us to WC14...!
        ps
        his debut season in Belgium was good.... he failed in his Standard Leige spell though... mostly because team had other formidable attacking choices and the coach clearly favored them over Reza..!! then they shipped him off to that utter cluster fk of a team (charlton) in Championship , for which he was extremely ill-suited ..! then pretty much he chased money with his club choices in order to secure a future for himself before becoming too old and played out..!

one can also argue that these last 2 seasons mostly on the bench has been helpful in keeping him healthy and well rested and now he is raring to go..?

he certainly would be the best late game offensive sub for TM..! Whether he would want to return to TM and accept that mostly a limited substitute role is whats really the question here..??
        according to a member here who is in the know, he has already declined a return to tm invite by Wilmot ..!! but that doesnt mean he couldnt be convinced to change his mind..!
        Last edited by BacheLot; 09-15-2019, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          By the same token, he nearly Single handly took us to WC14...!
          Yes he did, but I lost respect for him when he unfairly shit at CQ in two occasions and both him and his wife cried like a little baby.

Comment

i would say this, gucci is doing great for his club. 4 goals first game isgreat start. if he continue like this wilmot must invite him.now if he say i am retired than that is fine, but wilmot must invite him,because karim had more than enough chances, and we will have 3 good forwards, taremi, azmoun and gucci.also the dutch league is not as good as british and others but is still a strong league.

Comment

Yes he did, but I lost respect for him when he unfairly shit at CQ in two occasions and both him and his wife cried like a little baby.

typical iroonie zanzalili, i suppose ??
              i dont recall the details ... can you elaborate what they said..?

you can't blame him really for being frustrated from not even seeing a minute of game time at WC..!! Both Him and Dejagha for that matter ..!! that was Huge Mistake , frankly too ruthless bordering criminal decisions by Carlos ..!! to similar to his exclusions to Sadar and AK8 from WC 14 Squad, instead taking a bunch of useless defenders, one who was injured and couldnt even feature..!!
              that was carlos being the carlos many Portugese fans hate and complain about..!! certainly a bit vindictive and too pampering and over preferential treatment of players who suck up to him off the pitch..!!

Comment

Minnie Mouse League

Comment

Come on guys, I don’t care if he was playing in the second division in Botswana, it’s a feat to come on as a sub on your debut and then score 4 goals.

Well done Gucci.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Come on guys, I don’t care if he was playing in the second division in Botswana, it’s a feat to come on as a sub on your debut and then score 4 goals.

Well done Gucci.
                    Leae it to the fucking ranians to bitch and moan about this amazing game.

Comment

Gucci was always a great finisher, he may not have much more but nobody finishes like him, always good for the squad, even if its 10 min.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

Well done Gucci.
                        Second division of Botswana [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

so where is the link to his 4 goals

Comment

Enayatis Dead Body would have scored 8!!! Just kiddin.....Gucci is King!

Comment

This would be a really good card on FIFA. (That is if it becomes featured)

Comment

Reddit's reaction to his performance: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._is_the_first/

Comment

Working...
                                X