No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ PEC Zwolle | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate me for all you want, but a scoring and motivated Reza would still be valuable as a sub for Team Melli during games where we fall behind and need to force something, for example against Arab teams.

His stints at APOEL and Sydney were poor, but in the Eredivisie this guy just lights it up. So effective and lethal.

Comment

desperately looking for the highlights. anyone?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Seeing how Gucci scoring in Dutch league kind of make me think maybe JB level is for Such a league and not anything higher.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

lol wftf happened today?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Hate me for all you want, but a scoring and motivated Reza would still be valuable as a sub for Team Melli during games where we fall behind and need to force something, for example against Arab teams.

His stints at APOEL and Sydney were poor, but in the Eredivisie this guy just lights it up. So effective and lethal.
            It is either him or Karim. We can't have both.

Comment

Gucci added two records to his tally (if he had any previously), most goals scored on debut (Eredivisie) and most goals scored as a sub (Eredivisie).

Regarding TM, it's not that he wasn't being called up anymore, he decided to retire. His situation wouldn't be any different now, being a sub for Azmoun, so 99% he will not change his mind to start playing for TM again .

Comment

More evidence that the Dutch league is probably the most overrated league in the world.

Comment

https://youtu.be/EeUqArT3q18
                  i dedicate the 3 minutes it took to find and post this to Mr. Carlos Queiroz.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    desperately looking for the highlights. anyone?

https://youtu.be/EeUqArT3q18

Comment

He came in off the bench on 56' and starting on 60' he scored his poker in 28 minutes. Great performance by Reza.

Comment

interview

https://youtu.be/AEVEnmQ4eCI

Comment

Even if the defending in the Eredevise is weak, I'm very happy to see him score 4 goals in one game. Hopefully he can keep it up, we'll have some nice games to watch over the weekend this year !

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            The concept of defending doesn't exist in Dutch league. This is the guy who struggled even in Cyprus..

not necessarily ...!
                            sometimes you just dont fit into some system of play and environment..... struggle a bit to get adapted but the coach has better suited players at hand and just keeps going with whats working..!!
                            i didnt follow his after TM departure career closely, yet i also i fail to recall him getting fair bit of chances @ apoel before getting demoted to rarely used sub..???
                            the loan move to aussie probably the same ordeal...?? he was probably brought in as Depth rather than go to striker.?

no doubt the less physical, wide open offensive nature of Eredivisie boosted by tokhmy defending and loose marking better suits his style of play and favors his strengths as clutch performer with exceptional finishing prowess in front of the goal..!!

ps
                            i'd gladly take him back in TM as an emergency striker sub for late game scoring needs, we have no one even close to his finishing and clutch pedigree in TM picture in that regards..!
                            in fact as i said before CQ shoulda/must have sent him in as a late sub vs Portugal instead of Karim @ WC..!! or possibly even in our other2 games as a late offensive punch, especially considering how outa form and fitness Azmoun seemed to be @ that vital juncture and how uninspiring and forgettable his wc performances were..!

Comment

Was NOT expecting to wake up to this.. HOLY SHIT!! GO GUCCI!!
                              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                It is either him or Karim. We can't have both.

karim has already given way too many chances in TM .... especially a Striker ..! his lousy production level per game played, speaks volumes of his finishing abilities especially vs strong opponents ..!
                                he still hustles well and puts in a good effort on the pitch, so either has to be pushed Wide to Left wing where were lacking a bit of depth in attacking front or phased out already considering his recent club choices and the inevitable dip in form which will likely ensue..!

Comment

Working...
                                X