Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    Come to Perspolis
    Can't believe PP/SS are after all our young euro legionnaires instead of going after players like Gucci.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Can't believe PP/SS are after all our young euro legionnaires instead of going after players like Gucci.
      Perspolis and Tractor tried to sign Gucci multiple times, but so far he rejected PGPL offers because of his wife.

Comment

I thought I saw on his IG story a week or so ago that he was attending a seminar or a meeting or something on "Life after football". I think he is pretty much retired unless a crazy offer shows up in the next week or two...

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          He was done wrong for sure. Cant believe CQ preferred guys like Ansarifard over him. When you think of iconic WC qualifying goals first its Azizi and then Gucci against Sk. He was a heart and soul guy who was replaced by far inferior talent...
          Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
          The problem may be that CQ didn't want to think of iconic WC qualifying goals lol. The team fundamentally changed under him from "Star player focused" to "everyone is part of the unit".
          Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          I thought I saw on his IG story a week or so ago that he was attending a seminar or a meeting or something on "Life after football". I think he is pretty much retired unless a crazy offer shows up in the next week or two...
          Agreed. He is constantly posting pictures of himself reading business self help, and other similar books.

Comment

His latest post on IG. Another reference to "Life after football".

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTE5q6st...dium=copy_link

Comment

Eredivisie side Sparta Rotterdam might want Gucci as a replacement for their injured striker Lennart Thy according to this Twitter account (not sure how reliable this is though):

https://mobile.twitter.com/SpartaTra...48939215638528

Comment

Assist and goal from Gucci.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Eredivisie side Sparta Rotterdam might want Gucci as a replacement for their injured striker Lennart Thy according to this Twitter account (not sure how reliable this is though):

https://mobile.twitter.com/SpartaTra...48939215638528
                  I bet he can still do the job for them in that super soft defensively league ..!
                  He is a natural born killer/finisher, in and around the box..! & from my limited recent viewing of Eredivisie there open spaces in boxes seem a plenty often

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X