No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ PEC Zwolle | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you guys are being a bit unfair to him. Any forward that is the leading scorer of his club, even though he is playing as a substitute, would and should feel the same way. He had almost double the goals/min of the other players who played regularly. He has finished his tenure there, very successfully, and is entitled to share his opinion about his time there. I wish AJB would complain a bit more, though I respect the fact that he has chosen not to.

Good luck to Goochi wherever his lands. He had a tremendous impact in his short time in TM.
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Certainly Not a professional thing to say in the media but probably much needed comments in order to enhance interest for his services in eredivisi this off season ..!
      He knows his insane production levels off the bench speak for themselves & the main questions regarding offering him a new job would be surrounding his age & abilities to play a larger role in attacks, so he is clearly sending a message here by saying he is in a great form & ready to be more of a starter & or @ a very least confident of being able to handle much more minutes from bench..!

Comment

In this case, doesn't he have a bit of a point?
        He was basically shut out despite scoring quite a few goals as a sub.
        He waited until end of season to complain as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Aziz,
          He is 33, passed his prime, yes he could be a super sub but honestly after what happened in 2018 i lost my respect for him.
          This was not part of his character and actually his wife started it after WC but still..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

We wish all fathers a happy Father's Day!

Comment

MLS plz?
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

MLS would be sick, I hope he joins a team in Cali
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Comment

Lol this sina tafazoli guy keeps tweeting out fake news and ppl are falling for it. He prob isn’t even real.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Lol this sina tafazoli guy keeps tweeting out fake news and ppl are falling for it. He prob isn’t even real.
                      yea
                      but he sure throwing up some seriously plausible sounding details and enough of them out on the wall that some sure do end up sticking ..!!
                      his accuracy levels overall hasnt been bad enough to completely dismiss him yet... !!? he sure often enough post some juicy shitt ..!!
                      i have a hard time believing thats his real name or job he certainly has some inside track on shitt he is spewing...!?

Comment

This guy can't get a single offer? not even from an MLS team? They love attacking foreigners. Super fustrating.
                        Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

^^ I don't even know if he himself wants a contract (anymore)
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Gucci is on the tail end of his career, but he can probably still play in Asia, somewhere like Japan. He should come collect a paycheck and try something new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Come to Perspolis
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                He was done wrong for sure. Cant believe CQ preferred guys like Ansarifard over him. When you think of iconic WC qualifying goals first its Azizi and then Gucci against Sk. He was a heart and soul guy who was replaced by far inferior talent...

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X