Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gucci scoresssss his second!!!

Comment

What’s up with gucci? His stats for PEC Zwolle is insane - he doesn’t score in a few appearances and then bags 4 goals, goes through a small drought again and then again scores a brace
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Goaaaaaaaall gucci hattrick!!!!!

Comment

Omg Hattrick. Third on PK

Comment

Man this Stegeman manager is such a cunt..Gucci had a great pre-season, gets benched and now scores a hattrick..should have been starting all along!

Comment

LOL has more goals than Haller

(Haters will say Haller just joined Ajax)

Comment

What a finisher. Clutch
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I tried to find a stream but couldn’t see one, great to see him with the hat trick.

Comment

Damn
                    Ma homey is@ it again ..!

Any vids of goals yet !?

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKXGRzwJ...d=ad297r47zjtr

Videos of 3 goals

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Why do I want him to play in MLS and be the top goalscorer?
                        twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Gucci is a legend. I wish CQ had subbed him in during WC 2018. Who knows what he could've done in the last 15-20 minutes of the game against Spain...

Comment

Originally posted by ideannakhjavani View Post
                            So do I. I really think he could tear it up in the MLS. He should try Toronto, LA, or DC although I would love for him to come to Atlanta for selfish reasons

Comment

Originally posted by ideannakhjavani View Post
                              I’ve been wanting this too so bad. And I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens either....it’s still possible
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It’s actually the second time he breaks a record in the Eredivisie this season. First sub to score 4 goals and first time someone scored a hattrick in 11 mins. Let’s remember this is the same league as great forwards like Cruijff, van Basten, Kluivert, van Nistelrooy, van Persie, Ronaldo and Romario have played in. Unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                                X