• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gucci was in Tysons??
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
      Gucci was in Tysons??
      Yeah, summer of 2018 after the WC. I think I made a thread about it if you can find it in the older threads

Comment

Our forgotten hero has been playing every warm up match so far for PEC, all as a sub including 45 minutes today. Hopefully he will have a good season.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/170114...98%D8%A7%D8%AF
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Sir Reza Ghoochannejhad just scored a brace in PEC Zwolle's 2 - 0 win over Groningen (Friendly)!

Goals came in the 48' and 95'.
          twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

That is good to hear for the upcoming season.

Oh and by the way if anyone has a stream for the Barcelona game please post it, cheeky of me to ask I know.

Comment

Friendly - FC Groningen 0:2 PEC Zwolle FT

Highlights:

Comment

The boy still got it
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Good on him. Feels so good when our boys score are the only ones who score for their team and win the game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He is still a valuable asset considering his clutchness, even late in his career. Wish he was part of the TM squad, I think we could have used him against Bahrain and Iraq.

Comment

Wish he was okay with being a sub for Azmoun in TM. We really could've used him in our last few games, happy to see him still performing.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

"Ghoochannejhad hopes to have proven himself to Stegeman: "Everyone has to fight for their spot"

PEC Zwolle won 2-0 at FC Groningen tonight and both hits came from Reza Ghoochannejhad. The attacker started his period at PEC well last year, but then ended up on the bench. And that didn't feel good.

"I did have that feeling last season. Of course you always want to play. I was doing well. But at one point I didn't play for a while and when I started to play again, unfortunately corona came in between. It was a pity. But we have now started again. Today is good for me personally, but also for the team. That we just win again. We are just doing well in the preparation and everyone has to fight for their spot. It's that simple it, "said the down to earth Iranian."

https://www.rtvoost.nl/nieuws/334407...lekkie-vechten

Comment

quintessential POACHER

we havent had many like him in recent history

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                            quintessential POACHER

we havent had many like him in recent history
                            Honestly that’s the most perfect way to describe Gucci. However I think his days of service for TM are well passed him.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                              Honestly that’s the most perfect way to describe Gucci. However I think his days of service for TM are well passed him.
                              I don't think we should categorically say he no longer has a place in TM. I think we should judge our forwards based on how well they're doing at the time. I think if Gucci continues to score goals and do well like he has, there's no reason to leave him out of the squad. We have two amazing forwards in Sardar and Mehdi and I think we have to play a system in which they both play. So we'll need a good backup or two. Our only other realistic options are Kaveh and Karim Ansarifard. So I think between those three, whoever is playing the best at the moment should get the nod, regardless of what's happened in the past. Despite the fact that Gucci is getting old, his clutch factor won't disappear with age. In crucial games that we may need a last-minute bail-out (vs. Qatar in Tehran), the guy can deliver.
                              sigpic

Comment

We have so many more talented and younger forwards. Gucci his TM time is over, period.
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X