No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ PEC Zwolle | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still wondering why Amiri took a PK and Reza didnt during the Asian Cup.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

"THE 10: SNIPERS IN THE EREDIVISIE

In a period without football, FOX Sports draws up the interim balance in the Eredivisie. Today the ten players or those with sharp shots and the fewest minutes needed per goal. * Only players who played more than ten matches and are still active in the Eredivisie are included in the list.

2. Reza Ghoochannejhad - 102 minutes per goal

Bites on the bench at PEC Zwolle, but is still one of the fastest scoring players in the Eredivisie. In just 711 minutes of play, Reza Ghoochannejhad scored 7 goals. An average of 102 minutes per goal. The majority of his production came about in the duel with RKC Waalwijk. Note on his debut for PEC Zwolle, Reza scored four in a 32-minute substitution."

https://www.foxsports.nl/nieuws/arti...ers-eredivisie

"Reza: 'Overmars was my savior'

Marc Overmars is the reason that Reza Ghoochannejhad can now be admired as a footballer. Without the Ajax driver, the PEC Zwolle player would probably have gone to college and Reza would have said goodbye to football.

The attacker found the football game in 2009 mainly 'hypocritical and hypocritical' when he played at sc Heerenveen. "I didn't really like that," Reza tells Voetbalzone . "I couldn't give it a place. I didn't feel like it. The game is fun, but I wasn't talking about it. ” But why did Reza come back after all? "Overmars was my savior."

"He wanted me to stay in football. He persisted. He said bowl occasionally with us (at Go Ahead Eagles, ed.) Anyhow . Once became twice, twice became three times. And then I signed a small amateur contract. " "

https://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article...as-mijn-redder

Comment

A recent interview with Reza by Dutch media:

"PEC Zwolle striker Reza Ghoochannejhad imagined himself in bad Netflix series: 'Corona in the Netherlands tackled laconically'

Reza Ghoochannejhad (32) was the only PEC Zwolle player to drop the first training sessions after the corona outbreak. “People thought I was crazy when I was the only one who walked through the supermarket wearing a mask. I thought the same about them. ”

Ghoochannejhad already wraps his green shirt around his palm when he goes to the improvised press room on one of the billiard sheets in Wijthmen. The booths created with red and white ribbons look a lot like a crime scene. The regular puts his elbow out. As a striker, he can hand it out politely today. "I have always had fear of blemishes. As a result, I already shook little hands. In that sense, I don't mind corona, although we should of course not underestimate the economic and social consequences. ”

If one player has not done that at PEC Zwolle in recent months, it is Ghoochannejhad himself. The club top scorer in the interrupted corona season is back on the training field. However, last week he crept into the gym due to tension on his groin.

In-laws and mask
        When pros were able to train in the stadium in Zwolle again sparsely - with a distance of one and a half meters - due to the first relaxations, the experienced striker was missing. The only one. "Consciously," explains Ghoochannejhad. "Not out of fear. I did not want to take any risks, because I also had my in-laws from America during that period. That included older people. ”

There was no question of refusal to work, according to Ghoochannejhad. “We were allowed to decide for ourselves as players. And you can observe the measures well for yourself, but you don't know whether everyone at the club takes them seriously. I did it mainly for the family and decided that together with the trainer and the technical manager. They understood me. ”

Ghoochannejhad worked secluded on his fitness. At home, in the woods and on the HTC fields. Furthermore, the striker only went out when the family needed groceries. “Then I walked into the supermarket with a mask. The only one. People thought I was crazy. I thought so of them, because they didn't bother to wear such a thing. ”

He also has little seriousness in the selection. “It's not about it at all. I think I'm the only one who took this so seriously. Nunspeet, Epe, Heerde. It was getting closer. And more infections were detected every day.

I think this is tackled laconically in the Netherlands. This is not just any flu. This is a serious lung condition. Then you want people to take that seriously and I didn't see that everywhere. The elderly were separated, but others were not. Hardly anyone wearing a face mask. Maybe I exaggerate too, but I feel I am doing the right thing: everything to avoid endangering others. ”

Netflix
        As the striker of no fewer than twelve clubs on three continents and during two World Cups, Ghoochannejhad experienced a lot, but the Iranian globetrotter never saw a virus blocking society and football. "These are strange, unreal times. It seems like a bad Netflix series that we all ended up in. I've thought a few times: you only see this in movies. And suddenly you experience it for yourself. ”

The world is slowly recovering, to his delight. Ghoochannejhad craves competitive matches, preferably in a packed stadium. ,, I was watching Chelsea against Manchester City recently. It is quite different though. Those mannequins, I don't feel it in such a set. A certain tension has been removed. I am already happy that a part will be welcome again, but secretly I hope that a second wave will not materialize and that we will get more relaxations later.

I find the interaction with the audience beautiful and important. Take Vitesse, our last home game. Then you feel that energy from the stands on the field. That skips. I like that positive interaction. In all honesty, I find the preparation the least about football life. Playing matches with the audience, feeling the excitement, experiencing the feeling of scoring, I really missed that and I can't wait to experience it again. ”"

https://www.destentor.nl/pec-zwolle/...pakt~ae51f856/

Comment

Friendly reminder that it was this season when Reza Ghoochannedjhad was subbed on in the 56th minute when his team was losing 2-1. Watch this video and see what happens next

(Spoiler alert: He scores a whopping 4 goals in 34 minutes and helps his team to a 6-2 victory)

By far the best game of any Iranian legionnaire this season (although not as sweet as ARJ vs Chelsea)

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Friendly reminder that it was this season when Reza Ghoochannedjhad was subbed on in the 56th minute when his team was losing 2-1. Watch this video and see what happens next

(Spoiler alert: He scores a whopping 4 goals in 34 minutes and helps his team to a 6-2 victory)

By far the best game of any Iranian legionnaire this season (although not as sweet as ARJ vs Chelsea)
            Hard to believe it was just this season. Feels like a lifetime ago.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

yet another Mashadi LEGEND ..!

perhaps the most clutch performer ever in TM..!!
              imo, Carlos wasnt fair to him during wc 18...!! its a shame... things turned bit sour between the two..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                yet another Mashadi LEGEND ..!

perhaps the most clutch performer ever in TM..!!
                imo, Carlos wasnt fair to him during wc 18...!! its a shame... things turned bit sour between the two..!!
                Makes you wonder what would have happened against Spain or Portugal if CQ had subbed Gucci in late in the game.

Comment

Will Skocic invite Reza to Team Melli even though Reza retired under Carlos Queiroz. Will Reza come out of retirement if he's in form for Zwolle to help us?

I'm for giving younger strikers a chance and was happy with Reza's decision to hang up his Iran boots. But if he is in form and he gets called up, 32 isn't old to still play for the national team.

Comment

We need 12 points and we have to use EVERYTHING we have at our disposal or else we may be disappointed if things don't turn out the way they do. If Reza, Kaveh, Sardar are all in form and capable of helping us (especially vs Iraq and/or Bahrain), then we need to have all 3 in Team Melli. I hope Skocic does his best. Because as I've mentioned before, it would be a damn shame that this team misses out on 2022. Probably the best chance we have to exit from our group having been sacrificed in the so called "group of death" in 2018. Which we did well in. This team HAS to be in Qatar in 2020. It would be a MAJOR disappointment if we're not there. Sardar in his prime.. It would hurt our football as a whole.

So anyone who is in form, who is ready and willing to help Team Melli we need in the national team.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      Will Skocic invite Reza to Team Melli even though Reza retired under Carlos Queiroz. Will Reza come out of retirement if he's in form for Zwolle to help us?

I'm for giving younger strikers a chance and was happy with Reza's decision to hang up his Iran boots. But if he is in form and he gets called up, 32 isn't old to still play for the national team.
                      With all due respect I think Reza is done.. He's still one of my most underrated team melli players of all time though. Also that Mashhadi power baby!

Comment

With all due respect I think Reza is done.. He's still one of my most underrated team melli players of all time though. Also that Mashhadi power baby!
                        He's donezo. Rather give that time to Kaveh or Allahyar.

Comment

I still wish I knew he was coming to Tysons man I missed out.

Comment

We have a number of strikers who will look to fill the spots on TM. If he can prove he is better than the rest, I will support him. Gucci is a classy guy and was a good player for TM. Maybe he will have an encore performance.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                              I still wish I knew he was coming to Tysons man I missed out.
                              The one and only team melli player i've met

Comment

Reza is a great finisher ! Will he play at zwolle next seqson ?

Comment

Working...
                                X