No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ PEC Zwolle | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does Reza have to do to get a start? Score 6 goals? PEC Zwolle doesn’t even look like a good eredivise side....they should reward their veteran who shows up when they give him chances. They should buy more Iranians too
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Stegeman got sacked after their 3-2 loss against bottom side Emmen, hopefully Reza gets more chances now.

Comment

Apparently inter Miami are interested in Gucci https://www.varzesh3.com/news/174783...ژاد-عکس

Very interesting - I always thought he would play in MLS and I remember others here thinking the same. His wife is Iranian
        -American so it would make sense and I remember he had come here for a few trips. Always thought he would join namazi though wherever he was so this would be cool!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          Apparently inter Miami are interested in Gucci https://www.varzesh3.com/news/174783...ژاد-عکس

Very interesting - I always thought he would play in MLS and I remember others here thinking the same. His wife is Iranian
          -American so it would make sense and I remember he had come here for a few trips. Always thought he would join namazi though wherever he was so this would be cool!
          Doesn’t seem plausible to me that he will move to MLS this late in his career. His wish is to end his career by playing in Netherlands because he has a home here and kids. I can see him getting signed by his former team Cambuur Leeuwarden as they are on verge of promoting to Eredivisie. That would be a wiser option imo, he could be a mentor for the younger players there.

Comment

Poor guy if he has to go to Inter Miami, he will have Phil Neville as his coach. Maybe he will be become best friends with David Beckham though.

Inter Miami have signed Kieran Gibbs to a contract for next season, after he leaves West Brom at the end of his contract. Also talk that they will be getting Daniel Sturridge too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Doesn’t seem plausible to me that he will move to MLS this late in his career. His wish is to end his career by playing in Netherlands because he has a home here and kids. I can see him getting signed by his former team Cambuur Leeuwarden as they are on verge of promoting to Eredivisie. That would be a wiser option imo, he could be a mentor for the younger players there.
              Are you sure about that? Is that a guess you’re making or have you met him and spoke with him about it? I’m just skeptical if that’s actually the case bc I know his wife has a business here and he has mentioned in the past he would be open to playing in the MLS and strikers like him who are at the end of their careers who still have some gas left in the tank are the prime demographic of players MLS brings in. All these reasons plus more, I think it’s very possible he comes over here.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                Are you sure about that? Is that a guess you’re making or have you met him and spoke with him about it? I’m just skeptical if that’s actually the case bc I know his wife has a business here and he has mentioned in the past he would be open to playing in the MLS and strikers like him who are at the end of their careers who still have some gas left in the tank are the prime demographic of players MLS brings in. All these reasons plus more, I think it’s very possible he comes over here.
                For selfish reasons I hope he makes the move.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  That makes two of us....and I think he will. I’ve always wanted to see more Iranians in MLS. I’m willing to bet between Karim Ansarifard and Gucci we will see one of, if not both play in MLS before they retire. Both have American dual national wives and have had interest from MLS clubs. In Gucci’s case, I think it makes even more sense since he’s said in the past he is a fan of American sports and who would pass up a chance to make some nice $ an live in Miami playing with some stars like matuidi to end their career. Sounds like a great deal to me
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Poor guy if he has to go to Inter Miami, he will have Phil Neville as his coach. Maybe he will be become best friends with David Beckham though.

Inter Miami have signed Kieran Gibbs to a contract for next season, after he leaves West Brom at the end of his contract. Also talk that they will be getting Daniel Sturridge too.
                    Nice, we will have norouz wish from beckham next year

Comment

He should do it for sure, less stress, fun city, good money, and new experience! It is much better to coast in Miami than some shitty Arab country for the remainder of his career!
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        Ditto, although i doubt he'd fair all so well on the pitch ..? i havent followed the league for last 5-6 years or so but before that it seemed awful physical and full of no talent hacker defenders..!!

ps
                        which area of Florida has the most iranians ? where is the best kabobie in the state..?
                        i took a couple of week vacay in Feb almost all along the atlantic coast and hardly could find any decent kalepache ??
                        im seriously thinking of moving to the State after i ship off my kids to college..!

Comment

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/460...C-Zwolle-staff

Reza Ghoochannejhad blames PEC Zwolle staff

Sports
                          May 17, 2021 - 16:6

TEHRAN – Iranian forward Reza Ghoochannejhad strongly criticized PEC Zwolle coaching staff for his lack of playing time in the Eredivisie side.
                          Gucci joined PEC Zwolle in 2019 but was only 14 times in the starting line-up in two seasons. The 34-year-old striker has already announced thet he would leave the team at the end of the season.
                          Ghoochannejhad said he is happy that his period is over at PEC after the last league match against FC Groningen (1-0 win).

“I've become the club's top scorer twice in a row, with 13 goals in two years but was forced to remain substitute. I think the technical staff missed the opportunity since I could have helped the team,” Gucci said in an interview with destentor.nl.
                          It is said Gucci is among the strikers who cannot start the match but ex-Iran forward was angered by this.
                          “It is utter nonsense about me. Because I'm sure I could have helped the club even more. I don't think it doesn’t come down to one person. You have to look at the entire technical staff,” he added.

“I can't blame myself. I've always behaved very professionally. Now, I need some rest and then just see what comes my way. But I will surely leave PEC. I've always had a good relationship with the fans. I have always felt a lot of support from them. But not from the club itself. I am very disappointed with the club,” Gucci concluded.

#//# So the quesion moving forward is: will he go to Iran, go to China/Qatar for a year and make good money or stay in Europe?
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He is acting the same way he did when CQ benched him in WC when he shouldn't even be included in the squad and remember Kaveh in that time was on fire, so CQ still took him base on his previous services.. Yes he deserved more playing time in his club, but if you want leave, be more professional, show some class and leave and just say i wasn't happy about my playing time.... Coaches have their own preference, right or wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/460...C-Zwolle-staff

Reza Ghoochannejhad blames PEC Zwolle staff

Sports
                              May 17, 2021 - 16:6

TEHRAN – Iranian forward Reza Ghoochannejhad strongly criticized PEC Zwolle coaching staff for his lack of playing time in the Eredivisie side.
                              Gucci joined PEC Zwolle in 2019 but was only 14 times in the starting line-up in two seasons. The 34-year-old striker has already announced thet he would leave the team at the end of the season.
                              Ghoochannejhad said he is happy that his period is over at PEC after the last league match against FC Groningen (1-0 win).

“I've become the club's top scorer twice in a row, with 13 goals in two years but was forced to remain substitute. I think the technical staff missed the opportunity since I could have helped the team,” Gucci said in an interview with destentor.nl.
                              It is said Gucci is among the strikers who cannot start the match but ex-Iran forward was angered by this.
                              “It is utter nonsense about me. Because I'm sure I could have helped the club even more. I don't think it doesn’t come down to one person. You have to look at the entire technical staff,” he added.

“I can't blame myself. I've always behaved very professionally. Now, I need some rest and then just see what comes my way. But I will surely leave PEC. I've always had a good relationship with the fans. I have always felt a lot of support from them. But not from the club itself. I am very disappointed with the club,” Gucci concluded.

#//# So the quesion moving forward is: will he go to Iran, go to China/Qatar for a year and make good money or stay in Europe?
                              Think he's gonna stay in the Netherlands, potentially back to newly promoted Cambuur?

Comment

This guy’s attitude shift is sad to see. He has become a really sore loser late in his career.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X