Do whatever it takes to hire Stramaccioni

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do whatever it takes to hire Stramaccioni

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,626 Times in 2,162 Posts

Do whatever it takes to hire Stramaccioni

Meet your Persian Love Today
    I barely open a new thread but this guy needs to be the first priority of IFF

1. He already has been in Iran for quite some time and have a good idea about the players.
    2. His family lives in Iran
    3.His passion and energy behind the bench is exemplary
    4. Doesn't take shit from anyone just like CQ
    5. And he is a career coach unless Wilmots and many others who survive with their players reputation....
    Do it IFF...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,771 Times in 3,983 Posts
    He would be my #1 choice to take on the reigns right now but I highly doubt it would be possible. He’s on a good stretch with Esteghlal now most coaches don’t leave their team in the middle of a big run.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    I barely open a new thread but this guy needs to be the first priority of IFF
    1. He already has been in Iran for quite some time and have a good idea about the players.
    2. His family lives in Iran
    3.His passion and energy behind the bench is exemplary
    4. Doesn't take shit from anyone just like CQ
    5. And he is a career coach unless Wilmots and many others who survive with their players reputation....
    Do it IFF...
    I totally agree, I said this right after the game with Iraq.
    As much as I like Esteghlal but team melli is always first.
    Glad to be on the same boat as you dear old friend! 😍

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OghabeAlborz For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,036 Times in 707 Posts
    I don't agree at all. His resume is no better than Wilmots, has only had a few jobs, won nothing and got sacked every single time. No experience at international level either. Just because Esteghlal have managed to put in a few good performances doesn't mean he deserves it. As a huge anti Branko fan and simply based on resume, Branko beats him in every aspect. We are not gonna have another CQ anytime soon so why not give the young Iranians a chance? I really think we should have Yahya as our next coach alongside an experienced assistant.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Salar For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Salar View Post
    I don't agree at all. His resume is no better than Wilmots, has only had a few jobs, won nothing and got sacked every single time. No experience at international level either. Just because Esteghlal have managed to put in a few good performances doesn't mean he deserves it. As a huge anti Branko fan and simply based on resume, Branko beats him in every aspect. We are not gonna have another CQ anytime soon so why not give the young Iranians a chance? I really think we should have Yahya as our next coach alongside an experienced assistant.
    Branko can maybe only dream to coach one day a team like Inter. He doesnt beat him on anything...

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OghabeAlborz View Post
    I totally agree, I said this right after the game with Iraq.
    As much as I like Esteghlal but team melli is always first.
    Glad to be on the same boat as you dear old friend!
    Mokhlese Shahriar Aziz

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,203 Times in 8,614 Posts
    I grasp what you’re saying, but we need to stop wanting foreign coaches just because they are foreign. Like Wilmots, most of these third rate coaches don’t know much about our football, are simply in for the money and put themselves above TM. Now is the best moment to give an Iranian coach the chance, at least Daei / Golmohammadi take pride in what they do.

Sick and tired of Westerners taking a jab at everything Iran related. We deserve better...
    #FireMarcWilmots

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,036 Times in 707 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Branko can maybe only dream to coach one day a team like Inter. He doesnt beat him on anything...

Honestly if he was Italian he probably would have gotten a chance. He's literally won nothing in his career so far besides some youth cup with Inter (ok he's only in his 40s and has only been coaching for 7/8 years) maybe he has potential I wouldn't know but on paper at least Branko has won titles in Croatia, China and Iran as well as gold medal with Iran at the Asian Games and honestly I'm one of the most Anti Branko members here. I still insist that giving Branko the job is a huge step backwards as well but out of the foreigners whom would deal with our messed up country, he knows the players the best. One issue would be that the Esteghlal fans wouldn't be happy and I could see him favoring PP players in his selection, it's hard for me to imagine him not calling Alipoor up even though I think he's useless. Let's see what happens, I would be happier with nobody in charge over Wilmots if you ask!
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,654 Times in 5,427 Posts
    & this point I take anyone over wiltits & or brangoh
    If domestic option then I’d rather a strong personality person that wouldn’t take too much shitt from the corrupt IFF &\or sport ministry & apt to become just another stooge for them a la WM ..!
    Yahya or Daie will do for me with an experienced professional asst like Markar ..!
    Otherwise it’s gonna be hamoon aasho kase sooner than later.
    Last edited by BacheLot; 11-25-2019 at 03:58 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,771 Times in 3,983 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Salar View Post
    with all due respect my friend, there are many crystal clear differences between strama and wilmots

you say you're anti branko (i am too) so who would you bring in ahead of him? another iranian coach? fact is no iranian coach has ever qualified us for a WC since mohajerani and furthermore none have been able to step in during sensitive times and get us over these agressive humps like the one we are currently in.

strama's teams play with tactics and a plan. his players love him and he is a no bs guy and has a team-first mentality. all of those things said make a HUGE difference between him and wilmots and thats not even all of it. I do acknowledge his results in inter and sparta were poor but I think he brings the most important things to the table that we need at the moment.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 151

You do not have permission to view the list of names.