X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Gooch!!!
    sigpic

Comment

reza is actually not that old. I thought he was 36 but he is actually 33 which is pretty good age for big move. If Cavani can transfer to united at 33 reza can also do it to for better club like ajax or psv.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        reza is actually not that old. I thought he was 36 but he is actually 33 which is pretty good age for big move. If Cavani can transfer to united at 33 reza can also do it to for better club like ajax or psv.
        Can’t really compare a world class player like cavani to reza. And clubs like Ajax and PSV usually rely on young players that they eventually sell to bigger clubs.

Reza could go to MLS and enjoy being a star there and live an easy life until he retires. He’d have great Iranian support as long as he moves to a city with a big Iranian population like LA or Toronto

Comment

Wouldn't feel too bad to have him on the bench for the TM crunch ties in June...I know he retired, but maybe he'd be willing to jump in?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            Wouldn't feel too bad to have him on the bench for the TM crunch ties in June...I know he retired, but maybe he'd be willing to jump in?
            I am not too sure, to be honest. He would still be behind Sardar, Taremi, Kaveh and Karim.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              I am not too sure, to be honest. He would still be behind Sardar, Taremi, Kaveh and Karim.
              in all honesty, I'd Still trust him to come of the bench in order to get a Late Goal more than all of the above ...!! especially so the last two you mentioned...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                in all honesty, I'd Still trust him to come of the bench in order to get a Late Goal more than all of the above ...!! especially so the last two you mentioned...!!
                You aren’t alone.

Comment

If this was 5 years ago I would agree with you but now after seeing all these old players performing better than younger ones and becoming star of their new teams my mind has total changed.

If reza has the ability then he can perform well in bigger clubs for atleast 2-3 years.

btw didn't ajax buy 30 year old Tadic ? Keep in mind that his record wasn't that great in southampton ! Look how many goals he has scored for them in just 20 years!

Be honest you just wanna see reza in your home town? Otherwise who in the right mind would want reza to go to MLS!
                  Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  Can’t really compare a world class player like cavani to reza. And clubs like Ajax and PSV usually rely on young players that they eventually sell to bigger clubs.

Reza could go to MLS and enjoy being a star there and live an easy life until he retires. He’d have great Iranian support as long as he moves to a city with a big Iranian population like LA or Toronto

Comment

Comment

Back on the bench for the home game against Heracles. Kick off in 15 minutes.

Comment

and he scores again

https://twitter.com/PECZwolle/status...017190407?s=09

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                          and he scores again

https://twitter.com/PECZwolle/status...017190407?s=09

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                          It looks like he came on at the 70th minute and scores 3 minute later to tie the game 2-2. Ended 2-2.

Comment

Wow another clutch performance by the clutch Dutch! The coach has to start him next match....4 goals in 2 games is insane.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Wow another clutch performance by the clutch Dutch! The coach has to start him next match....4 goals in 2 games is insane.
                              IDK if its because of his age or what but it seems like he's doing phenomenal as a "Super Sub".

This is insane!! Way to go Gucci!!
                              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Reza's goal earlier today.

Go Reza!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/226...a9%d9%84%d8%b3

Comment

Working...
                                X