X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    5 goals in 5 games is a disgustingly sexy stat line

Someone get this man as a backup/off the bench ST for Feyenoord/Ajax/PSV
    Unfortunately he's only scored in 2 of the 5 games.

Comment

Reza is playing , but it’s first half and they are already 3-0 down to Ajax at home but it’s the equivalent of us getting a team together (plus Reza) and playing Ajax 😀

Comment

3-1 now , he didn’t score .

Comment

Been subbed off in 54th min , worked hard, could of had a pen. Nearly got through on goal a few times but defended well, didn’t look too happy to be coming off.

Comment

Honestly I would drop off Ansarifard and Gucci to the lineup
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
              Honestly I would drop off Ansarifard and Gucci to the lineup
              Same.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

karim is poor , gucci have good leadership skill and off the bench he can still score for us

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  karim is poor , gucci have good leadership skill and off the bench he can still score for us
                  Part of being a good leader is not being a sore loser and talking sh!t about a coach who opened the door for you in TM at a time where few others would have. He is not a leader at all anymore after that disgusting interview of his a few months back
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Can someone post a link of the video everyone is talking about ? What did he say so bad about CQ ?

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                      Can someone post a link of the video everyone is talking about ? What did he say so bad about CQ ?
                      he criticized the defensive tactics against portugal, a game we needed to win in order to advance. he also said he asked arian ghasemi (?), the translator, to speak with queiroz after spain. allegedly CQ told him he would talk to reza when he had time but never did. he also criticized the casual way CQ excluded seyyed jalal from the squad - given the news last minute by an assistant. he thought it was disrespectful.
                      that is what i remember. not really a big deal. just the Queiroz cultists doing what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        he criticized the defensive tactics against portugal, a game we needed to win in order to advance. he also said he asked arian ghasemi (?), the translator, to speak with queiroz after spain. allegedly CQ told him he would talk to reza when he had time but never did. he also criticized the casual way CQ excluded seyyed jalal from the squad - given the news last minute by an assistant. he thought it was disrespectful.
                        that is what i remember. not really a big deal. just the Queiroz cultists doing what they do.
                        ok i get it, not that bad. i would 10000% invite gucci, he is very useful in your squad !!!

Comment

ok i get it, not that bad. i would 10000% invite gucci, he is very useful in your squad !!!
                          Na. Were good bro. Who needs this guy when we have Mohebi and other 30 year old IPL players in TM...

Comment

[url]
                            https://www.instagram.com/p/BykA2XfA3-i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
                            here is his interview.
                            I think someone wrongly mentioned that he tried to have talks with Queiroz's translator.
                            And a person like Gucci should definitely NOT be invited.
                            Since the kind of mentality he showed, is one of the reasons for the lack of professionalism in our football.
                            He left the national team right after we dropped out of the WC by saying goodbye via Instagram, did not accompany the team to Iran and just disappeared without giving any explanations.
                            Then suddenly appears at TM's training session, and gives interviews against his former coach, when CQ is not even in Iran anymore to give him answers. This is more than cheap and weak. Wow, if he really was that unhappy he could have left before the WC.

Comment

He scored again, they are losing 1-2
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/B4sIc_FA...=1in64vxjoajyx

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Zwolle 1:0 Sittard HT

*Gucci started the match and assisted the opening goal on the 4th min.
                                *Sittard playing with a man down as of the 42nd min.
                                https://www.flashscore.ca/game/QPdkg4UP/#video

Comment

Working...
                                X