Reza Ghoochannejhad @ PEC Zwolle | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ PEC Zwolle | 2019-20

Signed a 2 year contract at Dutch Eredivisie side PEC Zwolle. Good luck!

https://m.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=358447

Edit: mods can change the title to 2019-2020.
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 09-02-2019, 02:56 AM.

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Signed a 2 year contract at Dutch Eredivisie side PEC Zwolle. Good luck!

https://m.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=358447

Edit: mods can change the title to 2019-2020.
    Amazing news! Best of luck to Reza glad he’s staying competitive late on in his career
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wow clearly he wants to stay competitive this is very exciting. Best of luck reza!!
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Well done Ghoochali.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

mediocre team in the eredivisie, but good way to end your career on a decent level, within the country you grew up in!

Welcome in Zwolle Reza!
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Nice
            That’s a great & sensible move..!
            Is he still under contract in cypress & just loaned off again .!?

Comment

Best of luck to him; one of my absolute most favorite TM players, ever.
              This Color
              Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Now this comes as a surprise. Any Zwolle expert around that can tell us whether we can expect more playing time from Gucci than from ARJ this season?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

No offense, but he is pretty much done. He must have a good connection in Holland to still get an offer there. Failed in Cyprus, failed in Australia....

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    No offense, but he is pretty much done. He must have a good connection in Holland to still get an offer there. Failed in Cyprus, failed in Australia....

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                    Good input, you bring a lot to the table!

Comment

is a smart move, going to eredivisie, is good,if he perform well and score wilmot cant ignore him,plus he is 31not that old, and he can help tmif he is fully fit and sharp, even coming off the bench lets see how the league go for him.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        is a smart move, going to eredivisie, is good,if he perform well and score wilmot cant ignore him,plus he is 31not that old, and he can help tmif he is fully fit and sharp, even coming off the bench lets see how the league go for him.
                        While I am a huge fan of Reza's and wish him all the best, he has retired from TM and it's time to look forward to new TM talent and not backward to the previous generation.

Comment

He needs to hurry up and finish his law degree and become an agent. Send some
                          Of these boys to EU
                          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            While I am a huge fan of Reza's and wish him all the best, he has retired from TM and it's time to look forward to new TM talent and not backward to the previous generation.
                            you may be right, but he is still young 31, lets see how he will do in europe

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              Now this comes as a surprise. Any Zwolle expert around that can tell us whether we can expect more playing time from Gucci than from ARJ this season?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                              I actually know the P.A. of the director @PEC Zwolle and Reza will have a fair chance to become first striker.
                              They bought Mike van Duinen last year, but he didn't deliver & is injured at the moment. His only competitor for the 1st position is Thy, which i rank below Reza.

BUT , the other side of the coin is that Reza didn't play well in both Cyprus & Australia, so he should regain his former self (esteem) and maybe even condiiton to become their 1st striker.

Stegeman is an attacking thinking coach who plays nice football with his teams and PEC Zwolle hasn't have a great season start.

All in all, Reza can make it here and end his career in a decent way.

Gooo Gucci agha : )
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                              X