No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ PEC Zwolle | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam I need a both teams to score in this match .

Comment

Subbed out in half time. Not sure why?

Was it the PK miss? IDK
      Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

LOL Ajax just put 13 past VVV-Venlo and breaking league record!

Comment

Lol
          Dutch Clubs simply don’t do Defense..!
          Who’s this VVV..!? very very very Vanilla !?

Comment

That’s wild 10 goals in the last 36 minutes jeez. Imagine scoring a goal every 3 minutes and 40 seconds

Comment

Reza won the most fashionable player of the Eredivisie 2020 award, here's a cool video with him getting the award:

Comment

He’s not getting playing time at all, I think he should look for a new team.

Comment

Time to go to Qatar and squeeze some last few pennies before he hangs it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    He’s not getting playing time at all, I think he should look for a new team.
                    I think he is somewhat ok with the situation ; He has a good contract in Zwolle and is close to his familiy & friends.
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      I think he is somewhat ok with the situation ; He has a good contract in Zwolle and is close to his familiy & friends.
                      He lives in Amsterdam though right? The coach Stegeman is also an arrogant manager who doesn’t rate him while Gucci did very well in pre-season. He should move to a newly promoted Eredivisie side next year.

Comment

^^ Yes or nearby. I don't think a newly promoted team can pay him what he earns atm. But if his contract ends, he could be great asset for a newly promoted team with all of his experience.
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                          Time to go to Qatar and squeeze some last few pennies before he hangs it up.
                          I don't think he'll get any offers from Qatari clubs. A newly promoted team in the Eredivisie or ADO Den Haag would be perfect for him to finish his career.

Comment

He is currently playing , came on at the start of the second half. They are away at Willem II and losing 1-0.

Comment

As I post that he scores.

Comment

He scored twice in 4 minutes and they are leading now 2-1

Comment

Working...
                                X