No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad @ PEC Zwolle | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s really just too reliable to not have on the bench when TM will need a goal vs Bahrain and Iraq in crucial matches if he keeps this form up. Part of his abrupt TM retirement was for sure his level of saltiness with CQ and not getting minutes in the World Cup. Wouldn’t be impossible to see him back in TM even though we have lots of strikers....none have his reliability and consistency which you need from a veteran off the bench in a late game situation. I definitely trust him more than ansarifard and kaveh
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

13 goals in 28 games for PEC and most of those he has come on as sub. This season he has a goal every 88 minutes.

Comment

Comment

MOTM

https://twitter.com/PECZwolle/status...023251459?s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

I think any Iranian striker should take the opportunity to play in the Eredivisie. Giorgos Giakoumakis failed in the Greek League (1 goal in 30 games for AEK), went to a mediocre VVV-Venlo and has scored 20 goals in 19 games this season so far! He will probably get a nice move since Eredivisie always catches attention of top 4 leagues.

Comment

The Eredivisie is heaven for strikers and wingers as they play attacking football (often in a 4-3-3 system).

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I think any Iranian striker should take the opportunity to play in the Eredivisie. Giorgos Giakoumakis failed in the Greek League (1 goal in 30 games for AEK), went to a mediocre VVV-Venlo and has scored 20 goals in 19 games this season so far! He will probably get a nice move since Eredivisie always catches attention of top 4 leagues.
                Eredivise and Belgian Jupiler League are the 2 best leagues for our guys to play in when starting out in Europe. Success rates are very high although for eredivise it’s obviously a very small sample size, we know our players can excel there because the level gap is not super hard to transition into.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Gucci the super sub. We could use him as a super sub for TM, just the last 20-15 minute spark we need if Taremi or Azmoun end up getting need to be subbed.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Comment

Wtf? Some Greek player called Georgios Giakoumakis playing for VVV-Venlo has 21 goals in 20 appearances and is the league's top scorer. In AEK he only scored 1 goal in 3 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Wtf? Some Greek player called Georgios Giakoumakis playing for VVV-Venlo has 21 goals in 20 appearances and is the league's top scorer. In AEK he only scored 1 goal in 3 years!
                          The last two out of three years at AEK, he was loaned out and score 10 and 12 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                            The last two out of three years at AEK, he was loaned out and score 10 and 12 goals.
                            I was specifically focusing on his time at AEK and him featuring for them in those 3 years.

Which teams did he score 10 and 12 goals for when he was loaned out? I’m seeing 2 and 3 goals. Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgos_Giakoumakis

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              I was specifically focusing on his time at AEK and him featuring for them in those 3 years.

Which teams did he score 10 and 12 goals for when he was loaned out? I’m seeing 2 and 3 goals. Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giorgos_Giakoumakis
                              My bad. You are correct about the 2 and 3 goals. I was mistakenly looking at appearances. He was loaned out to OFI of Greece and Gornike Zabre of Poland for about 1.5 of his three year spell with AEK where he scored 2 and 3 goals in 10 and 12 appearance respectly.

Comment

Reza is coming into the game now.
                                Minute 59
                                Zwolle 1 VS Emmen 2
                                Watch it here:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X