This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omid Ebrahimi @ K.A.S Eupean 2019-2020

Exciting news if Omid and Saeid can partner up and be fixed players together! Official announcement expected today

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    Exciting news if Omid and Saeid can partner up and be fixed players together! Official announcement expected today
    Didn't you read that the thread should be opened after official announcement?
    Iranian sources already announced him in shahre khodro, so wait and see

Comment

I really hope this happens, ok he's turning 32 this year but it's better late than never! At least he will taste European football and who knows, he's a fit guy, he could potentially have one or two seasons in a stronger team! What's your source?!
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

2 iranian DM in one team?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/163397...98%DB%8C%DA%A9
          Done deal apparently! Al Ahli's coach didn't want him but the owners did hence they extended his contract and sent him on a 1 year loan
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            2 iranian DM in one team?

Looks like they want to strengthen their defensive plan in order to avoid relegation, they are sitting 15th at the table and conceded 15 goals (!) in 6 games.

Comment

He is such hard working, underrated, with great attitude and likable guy. Too bad he joined Europe too late.

Comment

Eupen is essentially last with 2 points, only one team is bellow them with a measly 1 point. Hopefully they won't get relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  Eupen is essentially last with 2 points, only one team is bellow them with a measly 1 point. Hopefully they won't get relegated.
                  with a midfield of saeid and omid I doubt they will.

Last year they were in relegation zone when PAG joined, and just with him they were able to get up to midtable by january.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    Plz refrain from opening premature threads until there is an official club announcement I’ve said it probably 100 times the last 3 months - consider this an unofficial warning. Thread closed until it’s official!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X